The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 US Open)

Serena needs to clean it up tomorrow. The second set wasn't a good look for her. Her footwork in that set was awful.

DelPo is playing some great tennis right now. I hope he goes the distance in this tournament

DelPo knows he choked the first set away. He did a nice job staying focused and winning the 2nd. Should be a good match.

Such a difference from the matches last night. Those fans gonna be staying there until late.

The top section of the Ashe is pretty empty though... which is surprising considering caliber of this match. 

:"(

All know Stan is my fave but I wanted Del to go up against Djoka again in final. Stan played better tonight than he did in either major final! Crazy

Still unreal to me how big of a favorite Juan was in this match

Last edited:
I've been waiting on the bad day at the office. I don't they scouted Pliskova at all. First time I've ever seen here clueless on the return of serve.

Last edited:
Her coach too busy being on tv instead of knowing where Plisnova places her serves.

Is fila popular in Europe? Kinda rare to see it around here. Weird when I see someone sponsored by Wilson as well.

Welp.

One week short of breaking the all-time record for consecutive weeks at #1

#1 ranking

23rd Major

all gone. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom