The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Victor Wemby Invitational)

Crowd looks terrible. ESPN was showing shots of the crowd during Keys' serving motion and everyone was talking to people nearby or ok their phone... Hate that people go in and out of their seats during service games as well.

Crowd looks terrible. ESPN was showing shots of the crowd during Keys' serving motion and everyone was talking to people nearby or ok their phone... Hate that people go in and out of their seats during service games as well.
The security folks literally don’t let you wait by the stairways for a service game to end. They make you go to your seats.

^

Joker was basically playing on power saver mode. That match could've gotten real ugly if he wanted it too.

Went to Ashe last night. Pissed I missed my favorite player (Rafa) again but happy it wasn't as hot as the days it was sandwiched in between lol

Started off slow and surely ended up dominating on her way to her 33rd major final...:emoji_goat:

Reminded me of Rafa earlier this week against Thiem,got crushed in the first set and ended up coming back

That's what great champions like they are do

Welp
She def washed ol girl lol. I always panic when it comes to Serena lol. I spoke too soon. I’m glad she washed ol girl.

They were showing an Osaka interview yesterday and she was talking about how she was shy to go and talk to Nishikori. She finally did and he was cool and plays videogames like her. Sounded like a girl finally talking to her crush.

Final's all set

serena-and-naomi.jpg

Looking forward to it :pimp:,would be more than happy with either outcome

Didn't want to see serena wash keys anyway. But I'm cool with Serena finally winning a major again against this chick

Back
Top Bottom