The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

Lotus Flower Bomb is smooth. Good choice for the first single, it's definitely gonna be heavy in the radio rotation

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Tats on my Arm is 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Don't MMG get tired of rappin over the same type of beats??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This.
Sound is mad old
30t6p3b.gif

Cover art is cool
smokin.gif

No matter how similar the production sounds to previous MMG tracks, I can't stop playing tats on my arm
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

"IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!"

anyways, Wale is doing his thing!!! tats on my arm is ridiculous too...been jammin some of his mixtape also. cant wait for the CD

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by flamBDMV

Lotus Flower Bomb is smooth. Good choice for the first single, it's definitely gonna be heavy in the radio rotation
Am I the only one that finds LFB terrible? Hopefully its a throw away track and not a single....

I was feeling Bad girl club as a single....didn't they shot a video for it?

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Not gonna argue with someone's taste, but what makes LFB terrible

the flow, the lyrics, the beat, melody.....the chorus is the only thing that is somewhat decent.....

I just dont like it...withing the first 30 seconds I turned it off.

Decided to give it the benefit of doubt listened again and did not enjoy it.

I like tats on my arms better though.

Damn thats surprising. This is my 1st time hearing somebody say they dont like Lotus Flower Bomb....but then again we are on NT....

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Damn thats surprising. This is my 1st time hearing somebody say they dont like Lotus Flower Bomb....but then again we are on NT....
Word, it seemed liked everybody was feeling that joint on twitter when it dropped...

i like ambition but it seems like since he signed to mmg if he's not doing a song for women, he has to get a hood or trap rapper to make a single. But i guess that's most singles from damn near every artist right now. to clarify i'm talkin about ross or (insert mmg/whatever trap rapper) on the hook or track since he started buzzing like crazy like i.e. that way, chain music, 600 benz, globetrotter.
 albeit bait was really dope

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

i like ambition but it seems like since he signed to mmg if he's not doing a song for women, he has to get a hood or trap rapper to make a single. But i guess that's most singles from damn near every artist right now. to clarify i'm talkin about ross or (insert mmg/whatever trap rapper) on the hook or track since he started buzzing like crazy like i.e. that way, chain music, 600 benz, globetrotter.
 albeit bait was really dope

This. I dont see how ppl say dude didn't change dude went from being a backpack glorifier to a hood rapper who knows killers left & rite

I aint wit the talking, see im just tryna focus....cuz loudest ___ in the room usually the BROKEST!
Tats on my arm
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom