The Official Wale Thread: Ambitions in Stores 11.1.11

call me a hater but this man turned into soljer with dreads. Gets full sleeves, he kills and is bout that life all of a sudden? This from someone who thinks he can rap but c'mon now.  I guess mmg is a roster full of fakes that make good music.

Ross been acting tougher than usual nowadays with the sideways jeezy talk so I hope wale separates himself cause ambition will not do numbers and he should think bout going another route

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

call me a hater but this man turned into soljer with dreads. Gets full sleeves, he kills and is bout that life all of a sudden? This from someone who thinks he can rap but c'mon now.  I guess mmg is a roster full of fakes that make good music.

Ross been acting tougher than usual nowadays with the sideways jeezy talk so I hope wale separates himself cause ambition will not do numbers and he should think bout going another route

What the HELL are y'all listening too?
Please quote me recent Wale songs where's he has said he's "bout that life"?  

People act like just cuz Ross was on the song Wale was spittin 1000 bars about selling dope n robbing n_'s 

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

People act like just cuz Ross was on the song Wale was spittin 1000 bars about selling dope n robbing n_'s 
THIS...and all wale needs is SOLID PRODUCTION at this point, his lyrics are there, his beats be garbage though
laugh.gif

::

One of my favorite tracks from Wale album was the bonus track produced by Justice League

Hopefully they'll link up again through the Ross connection

::

this.
people dont have anything else to say so they just start speakin out there #+#

11/1/11 cant wait

Hater.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

this.
people dont have anything else to say so they just start speakin out there #+#

11/1/11 cant wait

thank you.

dudes saying he don't make songs for women, like wale just didnt drop LFB 

I actually expect Ambition to do really well. People are actually looking forward to this album way more than anyone was thinking about AD.

He's been doing his thing on mixtapes and lil songs he's been droppin so I think that has people ready to see what he's gonna do on his album.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

twitter is going to go apesHHH when his album drop...i see it now.
Every time dude drops a new track, instant trending topic on Twitter.
laugh.gif

Wale - Ambition (Artwork x Track Listing)

1. Don’t Hold Your Applause
2. Double M Genius
3. Miami Nights
4. Legendary
5. Lotus Flower Bomb (feat. Miguel)
6. Sabotage (feat. Lloyd)
7. White Linen (Coolin) [feat. Ne-Yo]
8. Slight Work (feat. Big Sean)
9. Ambition (feat. Meek Mill & Rick Ross)
10. Illest %+%@%
11. No Days Off
12. DC Or Nothing
13. That Way (feat. Jeremih & Rick Ross)

Back
Top Bottom