The Official "Walking Dead" Season One Thread - Premieres Halloween, 2010

I cant wait I am a big walking dead fan. I even gave graphic novels as christmas presents this year.

First production shot:

Zombie-Woman-WM-560x500.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG, THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!! i'm sooooo excitedd!!!!!!! w0000t  i was JUST reading it right now too.

261z0ht.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

and Robert Kirkman is the writer/creator of the series...he's one of the most prominent writers in comics today, although hes not working at Marvel or DCat the moment

ekon - they have Mad Men, the only show on TV worth watching

if you haven't read marvel zombies, that is a good read to pick up. He wrote that as well. zombie super heroes are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait, just switched to Fios and finally get AMC HD.
Thanks for the updates Falcon.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Easily my favorite zombie related anything. Ever.

This was supposed to be on NBC, I don't know what happened since the last news.

Rick Grimes > * though.

twd57cvr_big.jpg
If it were suppose to be on NBC, I'm glad AMC picked the show up.  NBC would probably cancel the show after six episodes if the ratings weren't high enough, whether the show was great or not. Word to Freaks and Geeks and Southland.

The Walking Dead! 
pimp.gif
  I'm still mad that they killed off Tyreese wayyy too early, imo best character.  Anyway hopefully the tv adaption is just as good.

I left off on trade 10 I think. I was hook since the first book. I stopped buying for a while so the trades could build up since i hated waiting forever for the next trade. Im bummed ill wait a longggggtime before i catch the shoiw since i dont watchem on tv i wait for the dvds lol. I wished the artist from the 1st couple of issues wouldve stuck around i really liked his art. I stopped readin marvel zombies when they hit marvelzombies 4. By then i didnt care anymore lol .

Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

and Robert Kirkman is the writer/creator of the series...he's one of the most prominent writers in comics today, although hes not working at Marvel or DCat the moment

ekon - they have Mad Men, the only show on TV worth watching

if you haven't read marvel zombies, that is a good read to pick up. He wrote that as well. zombie super heroes are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

marvel-zombies.jpg

marvel_zombies_2_1.jpg

minimates_marvel_zombies_wave_1.jpg

pimp.gif

I have been excited since I heard the news months ago. AMC getting this show is great news. I still need to get up to date with whats going on now. I bought the first Graphic Novel that had like the first 12 issues and I loved it.

Edit- The pic of the Zombie crawling is sick
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom