The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

Originally Posted by never wear them

^^^^
DONT EVER POST LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN.... YOU TOOK WHOLE WORLD WITH YOU... LOL

Si3xers55 wrote:

Originally Posted by hien84

TO CSUN TO SELL SOME BOOKS...
35c3514a86018e291c1e685989fd4c63f34363c.pjpg
i dont have the DMPs but is that how the XIs patent leather look like?

I have the DMPs and they definitly don't look anything like that. I'm not questioning the legitamacy because the picture looks like its been tampered with, but IF those are actually fake he should be banned from NT cause thats pathetic.
Bro..... calm down..... breathe in... breathe out.... you should be banned for thinking that these are fake...
roll.gif
of course they've been tampered with.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I need you guys help on a purchase decision..... Playoff XIII or BRED XI, which would you cop? I need to know so I can decide which one I should buy.

I'd get the 11s. Damn Dnice, where do u work? U have an iphone, a new pair of heat every week, and u stay rocking JB clothing which is already expensive. I know what u mean about the
shoehead23 wrote:
Black Ice116, Clean 2's!
pimp.gif
thanks shoehead23, nice 3s. U stay with heat too, where do u work? I'm trying to get a job with u and dnice cause I don't have any heat in my closet!

never wear them wrote:

I will sooner or later, it takes so much time to unstack the shoes, take them out of the box, photograph them.......
eyes.gif
Not to mention I use my I Phone to take the pics. I just snap pics as I go. Maybe when I stop buying sneaks I can get a digital camera
happy.gif
Once I get a camera like quickster has I will be more than happy too.... that thing takes one hell of a picture
pimp.gif
Good look on the B-ball XXII's they are
pimp.gif
A real creative shoe (even though it wasn't the first of its kind,) it just might go up in value someday... I hope
grin.gif
same here. i have the gutts to purchase a 600$ sneaker but it bothers my wallet to buy a 300$ camera... lol. and if i would to post my collection...... i would need to go outside.
I know what u mean. I've wanted a digital camera for years and was supposed to get one for Christmas in 2006, but my mon saw that I wanted a PS3 and took the camera back to get my PS3. So I got a camera last Christmas. Before I got my camera, I had to take my WDYWT pics with my nextel camera phone, and if I didn't take a picture of my kicks in the daytime when the sun was out, then I didn't post in WDYWT. I wanted to do a collection post when I hit 500 posts but I guess now that I have my cam, I just might do a collection post for my 1000th. Or I might wait til I get some more heat
devil.gif

I'm the neighborhood dope man
grin.gif
Nah just kiddin, I'm just a working 25 yr. old college student doing what I luv to do. Having these things just means I am a materialistic consumer
tongue.gif
seriously I just work hard so I can get some of the things I want, I think I am going to slow down soon though.... I think I am becoming too obsessed with kicks
laugh.gif
When I finish school I will be able to really take my hobby to heights. I think I will take a break from buying after 08 to start investing some money instead of spending.... shoes are an investment right
wink.gif

exactly. i TRUELY started with my older cousin back in 96 with the xii's and havent stopped since... now im pushing 250+ and trust me... thats nothing compared to what i had back 2 years ago. i want to move out but damn, shoes are holding me back... only bill that i have is my SHOE habbit... and some credit cards due to shoes....
laugh.gif

Not being judgemental...but damn...that's bad!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^^^^

Si3xers55 wrote:

I have the DMPs and they definitly don't look anything like that. I'm not questioning the legitamacy because the picture looks like its been tampered with, but IF those are actually fake he should be banned from NT cause thats pathetic.
Bro..... calm down..... breathe in... breathe out.... you should be banned for thinking that these are fake...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I need you guys help on a purchase decision..... Playoff XIII or BRED XI, which would you cop? I need to know so I can decide which one I should buy.

I'd get the 11s. Damn Dnice, where do u work? U have an iphone, a new pair of heat every week, and u stay rocking JB clothing which is already expensive. I know what u mean about the
shoehead23 wrote:
Black Ice116, Clean 2's!
pimp.gif
thanks shoehead23, nice 3s. U stay with heat too, where do u work? I'm trying to get a job with u and dnice cause I don't have any heat in my closet!

never wear them wrote:

I will sooner or later, it takes so much time to unstack the shoes, take them out of the box, photograph them.......
eyes.gif
Not to mention I use my I Phone to take the pics. I just snap pics as I go. Maybe when I stop buying sneaks I can get a digital camera
happy.gif
Once I get a camera like quickster has I will be more than happy too.... that thing takes one hell of a picture
pimp.gif
Good look on the B-ball XXII's they are
pimp.gif
A real creative shoe (even though it wasn't the first of its kind,) it just might go up in value someday... I hope
grin.gif
same here. i have the gutts to purchase a 600$ sneaker but it bothers my wallet to buy a 300$ camera... lol. and if i would to post my collection...... i would need to go outside.
I know what u mean. I've wanted a digital camera for years and was supposed to get one for Christmas in 2006, but my mon saw that I wanted a PS3 and took the camera back to get my PS3. So I got a camera last Christmas. Before I got my camera, I had to take my WDYWT pics with my nextel camera phone, and if I didn't take a picture of my kicks in the daytime when the sun was out, then I didn't post in WDYWT. I wanted to do a collection post when I hit 500 posts but I guess now that I have my cam, I just might do a collection post for my 1000th. Or I might wait til I get some more heat
devil.gif

I'm the neighborhood dope man
grin.gif
Nah just kiddin, I'm just a working 25 yr. old college student doing what I luv to do. Having these things just means I am a materialistic consumer
tongue.gif
seriously I just work hard so I can get some of the things I want, I think I am going to slow down soon though.... I think I am becoming too obsessed with kicks
laugh.gif
When I finish school I will be able to really take my hobby to heights. I think I will take a break from buying after 08 to start investing some money instead of spending.... shoes are an investment right
wink.gif

exactly. i TRUELY started with my older cousin back in 96 with the xii's and havent stopped since... now im pushing 250+ and trust me... thats nothing compared to what i had back 2 years ago. i want to move out but damn, shoes are holding me back... only bill that i have is my SHOE habbit... and some credit cards due to shoes....
laugh.gif

Not being judgemental...but damn...that's bad!
laugh.gif

I KNOW ITS BAD... but when you have the cash for it, why not? NIBIRU IS COMING....... LIVE LIFE.
grin.gif

AFJXII Fusion for today...Say what you will but the quality is great on these...They were an impulse buy from yesterday and I love them...I'm getting theplayoff color scheme when they come out in March as well...Anyway this is probably as close as I will ever get to a pair of Taxi XII's ever...

297956258.jpg

^^^^

Si3xers55 wrote:

roll.gif

Once again
tired.gif
I'm not questioning the legitamacy because the picture looks like its been tampered with
Don't worry I'm calm, I'll never get hype over anything on NT.

Real quick question to anyone to can answer it, a few answers would be nice. I didn't want a start a new thread or post, on anyones Air Jordan Is, are thelace holes punched out really close to the double stitching and is there any chance or possibility it could rip through the double stitching and the leather? Ihope not, I don't feel like selling them and finding a new pair, but it would also be devastating if they rip, thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by sneakertinker

AFJXII Fusion for today...Say what you will but the quality is great on these...They were an impulse buy from yesterday and I love them...I'm getting the playoff color scheme when they come out in March as well...Anyway this is probably as close as I will ever get to a pair of Taxi XII's ever...

297956258.jpg

you can get the OG Taxis for the same price....if not less

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

AFJXII Fusion for today...Say what you will but the quality is great on these...They were an impulse buy from yesterday and I love them...I'm getting the playoff color scheme when they come out in March as well...Anyway this is probably as close as I will ever get to a pair of Taxi XII's ever...

297956258.jpg

LOL! SHOW ME WHERE I CAN GET A PAIR OF ORIGINAL TAXIS FOR 145$. ..well if they are beat you got a point.

Good stuff everybody!!
Dnice901, Thanks for the love and to answer yourQuestion, I personally would get the Playoff 13's.I guess my reason is that cause I already have 4 pairs of the Black/red 11's.
ohwell.gif
tongue.gif

Wassup ShooFoo23!!!!
Black Ice116, Thanks bro!I'm just one of themaverage shoehead on NT.
wink.gif
You wanna work with me? Come to Cali andI'll hook you up with a job.LOL!!!
allalon1, Clean Tour 4's!!
smokin.gif

never wear them, Fresh Crocs!!
pimp.gif

Anyways rock these Today.
24e35691e4713a77dd4b87ffeaf7fd5ea001390.pjpg

Dope III's
pimp.gif
I made up my mind, I getting both
tongue.gif
Close to a grand in cost, but the satisfaction of getting bothpriceless
pimp.gif
Four pairs of BRED's that is just wrong, save some for therest of us Jordan Heads
laugh.gif

^^^Damn almost a grand? You're overpaying. XIs go for $275-320. XIIIs should'nt run you more than $350-400 at the most. If you really want them gofor it. I guess you'll be making up for all the other steals you've gotten
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^Damn almost a grand? You're overpaying. XIs go for $275-320. XIIIs should'nt run you more than $350-400 at the most. If you really want them go for it. I guess you'll be making up for all the other steals you've gotten
laugh.gif

I have yet to run across a pair of XI's for under $400.00, and I am paying $315.00 for a DS pair of playoff XIII's..... I will be happier with theXIII's being that they will never be retro'd
pimp.gif
I also have to buythe package on saturday
grin.gif
My girl is buying the XXIII's for me on the25th for a week early B-day gift... AHHH LUV
wink.gif

Are the XIs OG or retro? I got my Black/Red XIs DS for $295 shipped about 6 months ago. Even OG Breds will run you $400 max. Even DS SpaceJams shouldn'tcost you $400. Black/reds were produced in high numbers so they aren't that hard to find for a good price.

I recently saw this and I had to puke
sick.gif
This guys name is J-ROCK by way ofMemphis TN. (where I am from) made the local newspaper, and posted on THESHOEGAME.COM making claims of having $4000 worth of kicks( which really isn't allthat much judging by what heat costs these days
eyes.gif
.) He was supposed to be repping the Memphis sneaker heads, but failed us horribly. It made people look at Memphis as if we condone rockingfakes
mad.gif
I am living proof that there are true Jordan heads/sneaker headshere in Memphis. Memphis got that heat..... so many sneaker heads here, but he was the one repping us
indifferent.gif
WTF?? A friend/fellow sneaker head posted a response to redeem Memphis,and show them a little taste of what he & the M-town had to offer to the shoe game. I am glad he did because I thought I was going to have to be therepresent Memphis the right way...... Memphis stand up
glasses.gif

J-Rock
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

My boy LEO to save the day...

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

297956258.jpg

LOL! SHOW ME WHERE I CAN GET A PAIR OF ORIGINAL TAXIS FOR 145$. ..well if they are beat you got a point.
funny thing i just passed on a VNDS(wonr once) pair for $150 meet up now i regret it grrrrr

Air Jordan VII x Air Jordan X collabos
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

son looks like Fabolous with locs, but anyway its a shame to see sneaker heads represented like this, my regards go out to the knowledgeable heads out in TN.

I just read that article and dudes partner is Kia Shine
nerd.gif
i've beenquestioning his authenticity for a while now, can anyone shed light on this?

but to lighten some folks stress about this, here's a link to an article about a real sneaker head in the Washington Post done about 3 years ago,enjoy
smile.gif

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/20/AR2005042002883.html

IMHO, some of you guys are paying too much for your Jordans. I've gotten many of the sneakers you guys have mentioned for up to half what you arepayin.

All DS: XII Taxi OG with box $130 shipped
XII White/Red OG with box $167 shipped
XIII White/True Red/Black OG with box $184 shipped
...along with many other DS steals.

Don't you guys enjoy the chance to hunt for that special grail status pair, and then finally gettin it for a steal of a price?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom