The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

I have recently been getting a lot of $100.00 range DS steals, but this week I am getting raped because I am a buy it now freak. I hate 6 day auctions, waitingand waiting
mad.gif
If they are grail status sometimes waiting is no option. Ihate being out bid by a couple of cents when I watched the shoes an entire week
mad.gif
To avoid that I just buy the shoes before a person can even put a watch tag on them
tongue.gif
Now you see them for sale, now they are mine
laugh.gif
I luv doing it that way some times....

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

IMHO, some of you guys are paying too much for your Jordans. I've gotten many of the sneakers you guys have mentioned for up to half what you are payin.

All DS: XII Taxi OG with box $130 shipped
XII White/Red OG with box $167 shipped
XIII White/True Red/Black OG with box $184 shipped
...along with many other DS steals.

Don't you guys enjoy the chance to hunt for that special grail status pair, and then finally gettin it for a steal of a price?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What sz.....

Sneaker Tinker- Nice Fusion AJ XII's...I think you can find taxi's for a decent price!!
Allalon1- Clean IV Tour Yellow's
Neverwearthem- Very Fresh XVII's
pimp.gif

Shoehead23- Those Blk cement III's are str8 Fire!!!
pimp.gif

Dnice109- Fresh II's you got there....Yea i understand you, i hate waiting for auctions to end...Try to end it early with theseller if i can...
Mike2389- Nice Playoff VIII's...

Wore these to a going away party: OG Obsidian XII's

those obsidians are makin me cry...i wish i didnt beat mine to the ground... oh well...thats what bball season was for lol..

today..to do errands

img9846aap2.jpg

Jordan Don wrote

Wore these to a going away party: OG Obsidian XII's

nice obsidians, and thanks for appreciating the kicks
pimp.gif

I didn't care too much for the obsidians growing up, but when I got older i began to realize that they were a classic colorway, props.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by qksLvrtypeS

those obsidians are makin me cry...i wish i didnt beat mine to the ground... oh well...thats what bball season was for lol..

today..to do errands

img9846aap2.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Dnice901 wrote:
I have recently been getting a lot of $100.00 range DS steals, but this week I am getting raped because I am a buy it now freak. I hate 6 day auctions, waiting and waiting
mad.gif
If they are grail status sometimes waiting is no option. I hate being out bid by a couple of cents when I watched the shoes an entire week
mad.gif
To avoid that I just buy the shoes before a person can even put a watch tag on them
tongue.gif
Now you see them for sale, now they are mine
laugh.gif
I luv doing it that way some times....

Lol, I feel you. If you got that kinda money, more power to you. Nice stuff you've been postin btw.

IcyyyESR Two3 wrote:

IMHO, some of you guys are paying too much for your Jordans. I've gotten many of the sneakers you guys have mentioned for up to half what you are payin.

All DS: XII Taxi OG with box $130 shipped
XII White/Red OG with box $167 shipped
XIII White/True Red/Black OG with box $184 shipped
...along with many other DS steals.

Don't you guys enjoy the chance to hunt for that special grail status pair, and then finally gettin it for a steal of a price?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
told you
roll.gif

Dnice,

you make a valid point when you put it that way. Time is Money as the ghost would say. But $400 for XIs is pretty excessive.. I got my XIs DS for a little over$220. If theres no rush, just wait it out

Originally Posted by shoehead23

Black Ice116, Thanks bro!I'm just one of them average shoehead on NT.
wink.gif
You wanna work with me? Come to Cali and I'll hook you up with a job.LOL!!!

24e35691e4713a77dd4b87ffeaf7fd5ea001390.pjpg

Thanks fam, nice 3s. I really wish I got those along with my true blues when they came out. I was 13. O well I'll get those 1 day. I would love to flyout to Cali. But I need money, money I need. Besides, I've never left the east coast
ohwell.gif

22s for me today to chill with a friend. I saw "Wedding Crashers" and "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" for the 1st time

I'm a sucker for clear soles

shoehead23 wrote:
Black Ice116, Thanks bro!I'm just one of them average shoehead on NT.
wink.gif
You wanna work with me? Come to Cali and I'll hook you up with a job.LOL!!!

24e35691e4713a77dd4b87ffeaf7fd5ea001390.pjpg

I'm in Cali already. Hook me up with a job.....

s dubl, You from cali? I thought you were from somewhere else? What part? It's good toknow someone in the Team is from the same area.

wud up NT....thanx for the props to all the peepz.
Too much heat to complement.
ANYWAYS, WHAT I WORE FOR THE PAST COUPLE DAYS finishing off tha III!!!
TODAY
9f735071e00ee18c0a59db5f27373787ad8d7cd.pjpg

AFTA CHURCH
3c9155e8e10bdc24b8cf97580ebedd63998ed18.pjpg

YESTERDAY
e3d3551be6dde8ee04eed6fa253de62a8745577.pjpg

FRIDAY
b76159e9eb0edb29591cb767f76dbeb698e8cef.pjpg

dalitso once again you have out done yourself
pimp.gif
Wore this out last nite...

Today I am UND'S these XX2 LOWS, kinda forgot I had em