The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

6pj9glt.jpg

Lol, yeah, that show cracks me up. My daughter seems to like the music. I think one of these days I'm going to have a seizure watching that show with allthe crazy animation and sound going on
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
!

Omg...I watched that show one day and i swear that was the strangest ##*# ive ever seen in my life. Nice shoes btw.
laugh.gif

^^^No hate bro, but your XIs look fake in that pic. Patent leather reaches up waaay too high.

s dub....nah definitly not fake...those are dmp 11's i got from champs...that pic is way too small though..i didnt know it would show up like that..ill tryand make it bigger so ya can see it better

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I recently saw this and I had to puke
sick.gif
This guys name is J-ROCK by way of Memphis TN. (where I am from) made the local newspaper, and posted on THESHOEGAME.COM making claims of having $4000 worth of kicks( which really isn't all that much judging by what heat costs these days
eyes.gif
.) He was supposed to be repping the Memphis sneaker heads, but failed us horribly. It made people look at Memphis as if we condone rocking fakes
mad.gif
I am living proof that there are true Jordan heads/sneaker heads here in Memphis. Memphis got that heat..... so many sneaker heads here, but he was the one repping us
indifferent.gif
WTF?? A friend/fellow sneaker head posted a response to redeem Memphis, and show them a little taste of what he & the M-town had to offer to the shoe game. I am glad he did because I thought I was going to have to be the represent Memphis the right way...... Memphis stand up
glasses.gif

J-Rock
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

Dude is not, i repeat, IS NOT a representation of the Glorious city of Memphis
lookin like he got all his sh*t from 3rd St. (any Memphian knows wat im talkin bout)
this alone will makin me start postin more...jus to prove that there are some Trill Heads in da M
(will post pics when i get off work)
good day all, and stay fresh
pimp.gif

^^ay i feel ya on dat.. dudes in da A be wearing the same phony $#%!.. I hate fake jordans with a passion.. I wish i could walk around with a gas can and burnthe fakes on site.. and what is worse is some of the people who wear fakes actually think they got some exclusives.. they get a fit and everything jus to gowith some horrible fakes... jus had to vent a lil, but on to what i wore today..
smile.gif

nice black/red IV's on last page
eek.gif
smokin.gif

298515202.jpg

me too, =D ..................................................................................................................

Nice stuff everyone! Shout out to the team!
Shoehead23,davidme00- fresh shadows
smokin.gif

Wore these to school today:

Back
Top Bottom