The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

ucasta, Sup Bro, long time no see!! Fresh4's!!
pimp.gif

s dubl, Your whole Family has some Heat!!
pimp.gif

ShooFoo23, Crispy Greytoes!!
pimp.gif

dalitso, fresh fits with them 4's and 5's asalways!!
pimp.gif

Air Murphy 23,Thanks Fam!!
Dnice901, Fresh Oly 6's!!
pimp.gif

boo800800, Wear'em!! You will be glad you did!!
Anyways Rocked these Today.
6ee155e136db8fe4f81b8ff8143a7a270762ee8.pjpg

boo800800 That's just wrong, two pairs of OLYVI's
mad.gif
I am still working on trying to get a second pair, but Ican't see spending that kind of money again on the same pair of kicks..... it nearly killed me the first time, but when I saw those DS beauties in my sizeit quickly justified the cost
happy.gif
My Oly's are one of my favoritepurchases
grin.gif
If I were you I would keep one to stock and one to rock... Iwouldn't sell my OLY's for any price if the money offered wouldn't drastically improve my life. Money couldn't part me with them, I luvthem
tongue.gif

Good stuff everyone! Clean 11's shoehead23! Nice 5's dalitso! Reminds me I have a pair of those somewhere lol. Anyways, 4's today.
627153e8a398be42ddd8714b531234d38e37e57.jpg

Nice 6's Jaehow! You aint lyin' about it be a rainy day in the bay. Drove out to Walnut Creek and the rain wouldn't let up. I definitely neednew window wipers lol!

Originally Posted by jordansequallife

Originally Posted by dalitso

the XIz are killin these pages!!!!
Dnice901-hope you had a good getaway...dope fits!!!!
FlipSoleSkyLine-clean Vz!!!!
ANYWAYS, WHAT I WORE TODAY!!!!
6a7250de7de4505ed7227e8f498f5d738531cf2.pjpg

7bb2552e0aee70efdc228df05dd5395ea3c0307.pjpg

yo homie, not tryna hate, but ur attire is always tacky and those jordan hats look lame.. and ur shirts are too damn big. you rock what ever jordan brand brings out for the specific shoe. very very tacky and that hat makes you look like your 12
nice heat though

Why is there so much hate in the world? That man comes on niketalk and jus give props to everyone and now you gotta hate on him. He has some straight firefor jordans man and u wanna talk bad about him. If thats wat he wants to wear man dont hate on him let him do his thing. I like the fits keep the heat cominjordansequallife

MY DUDE dalitso HAS MORE HEAT THAN ALOT OF THE PPL IN HERE POSTING WITH EASE...these toilet-bowl-mouthed-noobs needa [budden] chiiiiLLL[/budden]

on a side note DAM its my 900th post, and im still talkin like the boss that i am lol jk

Jordansequallife-Thanx for tha critic fam…you do you and I'ma do me. Nuff said!!!

ANYWAYS

23MichaelJordan-thanx bro…copped the wings shirt back in 99 with the kicks!!!

Boo800800-wish I had a pair of the Olys!!!

Shoehead23-crispy bred XIz sir!!!!

ILLustRAYt-icy playoff XIIIz!!!

Dnice901-thanx fam…..dope XXIz!!!

ShoeFoo23-clean MARS!!!!!

Jaehow wrote:
MY DUDE dalitso HAS MORE HEAT THAN ALOT OF THE PPL IN HERE POSTING WITH EASE...these toilet-bowl-mouthed-noobs needa [budden] chiiiiLLL [/budden]

on a side note DAM its my 900th post, and im still talkin like the boss that i am lol jk DALISTO IS ALWAYS GIVING PROPS TO EVERYONE EVEN IF THEY DRESS LIKE IDIOTS.

jordansequallife , YOU ARE A DOUCHE. DALISTO HAS MORE HEAT THAN YOU PROBABLY HAVE. DONT FLAME IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM.

Dat dude is trif 4 doin dalitso lik dat cuz dude is on jus about every page in this thread wit HEAT. And he still cum thru and show love 4 everybody else whopost dey kicks. Jordansequallife u clown his clothes but still b lik nice shoes doe but u mite as well make a new account dog cuz u prolly finna get bout 10pages of dudes jus str8 doggin u n dis thread 4real

Dat dude is trif 4 doin dalitso lik dat cuz dude is on jus about every page in this thread wit HEAT. And he still cum thru and show love 4 everybody else whopost dey kicks. Jordansequallife u clown his clothes but still b lik nice shoes doe but u mite as well make a new account dog cuz u prolly finna get bout 10pages of dudes jus str8 doggin u n dis thread 4real

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jaehow wrote:
MY DUDE dalitso HAS MORE HEAT THAN ALOT OF THE PPL IN HERE POSTING WITH EASE...these toilet-bowl-mouthed-noobs needa [budden] chiiiiLLL [/budden]

on a side note DAM its my 900th post, and im still talkin like the boss that i am lol jk DALISTO IS ALWAYS GIVING PROPS TO EVERYONE EVEN IF THEY DRESS LIKE IDIOTS.

jordansequallife , YOU ARE A DOUCHE. DALISTO HAS MORE HEAT THAN YOU PROBABLY HAVE. DONT FLAME IF YOU DONT KNOW HIM.

I wasn't throwing any negative comments on his sneakers, I even ended my first post with "nice heat". I was just commenting on his style ofclothing, he doesn't have to listen to me and change it up(not that he would). I just wanted to state my opinion..

Originally Posted by never wear them

Jaehow wrote:

Damn, all that ''*$+@##%@!" wasn't even necessary........Yeah cuz was outta line goin' @ dalitso like that, but was just givin his 2cents. All that captin save a brother ain't called for. dalitso is a man, I'm pretty sure he can stand on his own two.

LMAO! @ These Clowns Ridin Dalisto's Kabob...

Ne Whoo

Wore OG XV's On the way to the store to buy me Lost Planet for the PS3 and X-Box 360....im teh so yaHOODie

img00066%5B1%5D%20(2).jpg

Wore my Xs 2 Barnes n Nobles 2 pick up sum good literature but ended up buyin a XXL Mag wit Nasty Nas givin info on his new Album.... Hey readin is readin iguess
grin.gif

And nobody ridin his knob if dude hate'n he hate'n point blank whether its his 2 cents or not.

Back
Top Bottom