The Official WDYWT Air Jordan Edition Vol. 3 (2008!): INTRODUCING THE JUMPMAN LOYALISTS!

keep the head coming
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
AIYO
300057995.jpg

Wow alot of heat!!! nice kicks everyone
kingof3rdstride-nice og xiii
dnice-love the spizikes and nice pick up on the bred xi and og xiii playoffs hit me up if you got some for sale!
dalitso- you always fresh love them v's
boo800800- damn!!! 2 olympics vi! yo sell me one
shoehead23- nice kicks man
a nice day in San Diego, wore some black toe 1's today

Guys, get back on track.

I have no problem taking out the trash in here. Don't be that guy.

Originally Posted by boo800800

Originally Posted by Dnice901

^^ I know what you mean, after fighting with myself I convinced myself to wear them
grin.gif
The way I look at it now is, either wear them and get my moneys worth... or watch them rot and fall part without ever getting that enjoyment of how it feels to rock some heat. DS is damn cool don't get me wrong, a lot of my stuff is still DS.... I just realized how good it feels to break necks, and its kind of addictive
laugh.gif
I will eventually wear everything I own though, its pointless to have them if I won't wear them.

"The way I look at it now is, either wear them and get my moneys worth... or watch them rot and fall part "

I been kind of thinking about it like that recently. I have so many shoes that I don't wear, some of them are multiples also. I been thinking of possibly selling off most of my collection. Not 100% sure yet though. Anyways here is a couple of pics of my Oly VI's:
28wjfow.jpg

2rc8tpw.jpg

I thought plastic aged your shoes a little bit quicker..?

Someone Correct me if im wrong please..

^It's not good for them, The best money you can spend to protect your shoes is a dehumidifier for what ever room you put them in. Leave them in the box andfold the paper up and stick it down in one of the shoes.

NT wattup...

I see u cuzzo, nice 13s, still aint rock mine yet
tongue.gif

Nice Olives up there, threw mine on 2day wit ma olive mets fitted & white tee

2ynp81w.jpg

I wore my Black/Silver V's to school today
221739_f30d9296bc_l.jpg

Went to practice in my X's
221738_8b8e6c01b2_l.jpg

Went to my mom's house in the XII low's
221737_e02f4fd664_l.jpg

And now I'm wondering if i should throw these old beat shoes out? any help?
221735_eed4e6ece7_l.jpg

Thx yall

^^^every time i see you i think of "even tho what we do is wrong....ong.....ong" lol sick VIIs tho son, i shoulda copped 2 when they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom