The Official Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y LIVE IN CONCERT.. Still No release date, Also this will be an AL

Yo...ya'll need to get this thru your heads:
STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT PUSH BACKS ON FREE MUSIC
They're giving you something that you obviously want...for free. How on earth can you complain about push backs?
they coulda made this 14.99 and i still woulda paid for it, just dont let your fans know the day of that its gettin pushed back or even HOURS before it releases

word, screw these liars.
i demand to get the free music that i was promised and still will be getting, now ! ! !
today ! ! !
>: >: >: >:

This doesn't surprise me. ID Labs tweeted earlier that it was still getting mixed. 

Lord Finesse had a legit beef tho. What people often like to leave out when talking about his situation w/ Mac is that "Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza" was being sold as an individual download on Amazon.

Lord Finesse had a legit beef tho. What people often like to leave out when talking about his situation w/ Mac is that "Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza" was being sold as an individual download on Amazon.

Hmmm this I did not know....now the blame shifts over to Mac Millers stupid *** for allowing that or trying that

But Finesse didn't even clear the original sample back when he made the track.

Besides in the early 90's, all you heard were scratch type beats. I'd bet my bottom dollar that 90% of those samples were uncleared.

Finesse is a broke *** ***** trying to leach off of Mac and now we have situations where mixtapes might as well be albums when the sample budget gets tallied up.

Imagine if Drake couldn't have made Best I Ever Had or Congratulations. Or Rocky couldn't have made Peso. Or Kendrick couldn't have made HiiPower. Or Cole not being able to make pretty much everything he's ever done.

Not spitta or wiz fault so u cant be mad at them, but **** finesse. Everyone knows the only reason for that lawsuit was his *** being broke, not that he felt his music was taken advantage of.

Lord Finesse didnt clear the original beat

so all in all if he wins the Mac case he will lose in court against Oscar Peterson

Mac did no wrong dude paid homage since day 1 to him wayyyyyyy before this bum came outta no where

No everybody and they momma trying to sue Mac

Frank Ocean is in the same boat

Last edited:
so all in all if he wins the Mac case he will lose in court against Oscar Peterson
Mac did no wrong dude paid homage since day 1 to him wayyyyyyy before this bum came outta no where
What's paying homage? He sent him a cease and desist order. That's exactly what it means; stop or I'll see you in court. Giving someone credit or "paying homage" isn't a contractual agreement. He didn't flip it in any way, he literally rapped over the unchanged beat. You think any of these young cats that follow Mac know who Lord Finesse is? They most likely thought it was Mac's original work.Tossing out that he didn't clear the OG sample was a sucker move then and is a sucker move now. The song was performed at his concerts and generated revenue because of YouTube/Datpiff clicks. You can profit from a mixtape without it being sold at retail. There is a case as the song, video and tape served as the basis for what he has now.

Like Frank's case, the Eagles have a point in which Ocean profited from the performing of their Hotel California "sample".

Is the tape even done? Why wait until RD to have your lawyers go through the clearing process?

Last edited:
What's paying homage? He sent him a cease and desist order. That's exactly what it means; stop or I'll see you in court. Giving someone credit or "paying homage" isn't a contractual agreement. He didn't flip it in any way, he literally rapped over the unchanged beat. You think any of these young cats that follow Mac know who Lord Finesse is? They most likely thought it was Mac's original work.Tossing out that he didn't clear the OG sample was a sucker move then and is a sucker move now. The song was performed at his concerts and generated revenue because of YouTube/Datpiff clicks. You can profit from a mixtape without it being sold at retail. There is a case as the song, video and tape served as the basis for what he has now.

Like Frank's case, the Eagles have a point in which Ocean profited from the performing of their Hotel California "sample".

soooo what about Lil Wayne who perfroms over Mike Jones beat? its unchanged and untouched and most people dont even know it Mike Jones beat

what about Wiz who performs Reefer Party over Lil Wayne John? He has video for it and performs it

Mac simply did what every artist does all the time he took the beat and threw his own verses on it and shot a video u know how many rappers got videos and perform songs from jacking beats and calling em freestyle

Heck Tyga is a perfect example his Mixtape Well Done 1 & 2 is what really changed his image and brought him to the light and he shot videos for most of those songs and performs them to this day so should those artist sue him? all those beats was untouched

If you not selling the material its fine the artist has no control if 1 million plus people like it

Last edited:

soooo what about Lil Wayne who perfroms over Mike Jones beat? its unchanged and untouched and most people dont even know it Mike Jones beat

what about Wiz who performs Reefer Party over Lil Wayne John? He has video for it and performs it

Mac simply did what every artist does all the time he took the beat and threw his own verses on it and shot a video u know how many rappers got videos and perform songs from jacking beats and calling em freestyle

Heck Tyga is a perfect example his Mixtape Well Done 1 & 2 is what really changed his image and brought him to the light and he shot videos for most of those songs and performs them to this day so should those artist sue him? all those beats was untouched

If you not selling the material its fine the artist has no control if 1 million plus people like it
Reefer Party is over Flocka's Grove Street Party . . . those Lex Luger-esque beats really do sound all the same

And Wayne's whole empire is built on the Dedication mixtapes
roll.gif
I was so mind ****** when I heard Mr. Jones and it sounded so familiar but I couldn't place my finger on the beat

Is the tape even done? Why wait until RD to have your lawyers go through the clearing process?
So how was it right that Finesse got to make profit off of an uncleared sample that he most likely used on an album and got royalties for (I'm not gonna pretend I know for sure, but the mixtape game wasn't as strong back then so I'm assuming its on an album), but Mac is wrong for rapping over it on a free project . . .

I hope the OG artist from the sample from his song sues his broke *** for a song released 20 years ago just like he sued Mac for a song released a year or so ago . . .

Back
Top Bottom