The Official World Champion New York Yankees Offseason Thread

ok i just checked some gossip sites...nothing to be found...back to the real stuff

good riddance to Matsui - get Damon back - do not sign Sheets or Escobar or Justin Duchscherer

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by jrp44

BREAKING NEWS:

My gf told me she saw online A-Rod and Kate Hudson broke up..... We are doomed
frown.gif

Yep, without her head game A-Rod's head won't be in the game...

R.I.P I want Jason Bay and Ben Sheets now F the mets

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I want something big to happen now....

Yo ecook aroldis chapman, bay, and sheets (#5) and we good my man
pimp.gif
I just heard sox tryna trade bucholz and bard for adrian gonzalez
sick.gif

I rather us just shore up the backend of our rotation and our bench.

no need to make some crazy moves.

If we trust Aceves as our long reliever, keep him there. If not, we will need to get another reliever to make spot starts & pitch if one of our startersgets rocked.

People overlook the impact that Ramiro Mendoza had on those late 90's championship teams.

I still have faith in Aceves to be our long man, along with Gaudin and Mitre (both were tendered if I'm not mistaken).

I love how this thread is one of the top in Sports & Training at the moment, and we didn't make any moves
laugh.gif
. Gotta love it.

Red sox just made a bid for aroldis chapman according to francesa
smh.gif
what the hell is wrong with these guys? 7-man rotation?
roll.gif
now francesa is gushing over bronson arroyo

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

smh.gif
roll.gif

that's fine. he won't have a positive impact for them. he still needs to learn how to pitch. they can build up a rotation all they want, but how willthey score & their middle relief, before Papelbon looked shaky last year. Their best position players are Pedroia & Youkilis.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

smh.gif
roll.gif

that's fine. he won't have a positive impact for them. he still needs to learn how to pitch. they can build up a rotation all they want, but how will they score & their middle relief, before Papelbon looked shaky last year. Their best position players are Pedroia & Youkilis.

Your right but ellsbury and bard for adrian gonzalez scares me

Originally Posted by Proshares

Cliff Lee and King Felix
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
Mariners are gonna be a problem

laugh.gif
with what offense?

Pro u seen yourself what happens last year when u got king felix putting teams to sleep anything could happen.. bloop ichiro homer off rivera anyone?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Come on son, they're going to depend on one pitcher who's armis falling off, a terrible bullpen and they were last or 2nd to last in EVERY major offensive statistic last year and they're basically fielding the sameteam. I refuse to jump on this bandwagon of calling them a problem now.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

smh.gif
roll.gif

that's fine. he won't have a positive impact for them. he still needs to learn how to pitch. they can build up a rotation all they want, but how will they score & their middle relief, before Papelbon looked shaky last year. Their best position players are Pedroia & Youkilis.

Your right but ellsbury and bard for adrian gonzalez scares me
Teix' > Adrian Gonzalez.

Red Sox offered Chapman $15.5 mil? I dont want to here Sox fans complain the Yanks "buy" championship again.

I was never one of the ones talking about paying players. Its stupid to talk about it. Its not illegal. Its not even frowned upon. So any Sox or other fan whocomplained about it is stupid. Every team has the same chances to throw money at players. Hell, us prolly more than any other team other than you guys. But tobe fair it is 15.5 split between 2 years so only close to 7.5 per year. Which is a discount from the 10MM he was getting from the Brewers last year.

But I feel you. Money should not be talked about until the league sees that its time for a change. The only thing that scares me now is that now that we arepretty much out of the Bay sweepstakes it leaves the door wide open for the Yankees to swoop in on him. Not what I want to see.

Damn it, how are we gonna keep the 2010 season going?

No more Matsui

No more Kate

(most likely) No more Wang.

Our thread is gonna be as boring as the Indians one. (&@(#(@(@*(*#()!)#(!##%!$!

Farewell Godzilla. Now I hate your guts just like the rest of the Angels. Die in a fire.

I'm happy with how the team looks. Don't see why we don't offer Wang something. We saw how good he was healthy. Who's to say he can't getback to that?

We also need some arms in the pen after losing Bruney and Coke. I don't see them having both Hughes and Joba in the pen next year.

It is seriously sad to see Matsui gone...I always liked him since we signed him...idc what you guys say, behin Jeter he has been our most clutch hitter thepast 7 years...at least he got a ring before he left
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

It is seriously sad to see Matsui gone...I always liked him since we signed him...idc what you guys say, behin Jeter he has been our most clutch hitter the past 7 years...at least he got a ring before he left
pimp.gif
We lost the !%@$%#% 2009 World Series MVP to $6.5 million dollars.

CashmanFAIL.

I'm going to miss his bat so much, yes, it's that serious. Such a class act, fan favorite, ughhh.

no more matsui san , ima miss that. dude been clutch since his first ab, let alone his first stadium ab
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

I want something big to happen now....

Yo ecook aroldis chapman, bay, and sheets (#5) and we good my man
pimp.gif
I just heard sox tryna trade bucholz and bard for adrian gonzalez
sick.gif

Id really like to bring in Sheets

Back
Top Bottom