The Official World Champion New York Yankees Offseason Thread

Oh, and Proshares, for the love of God...

rjobx2.jpg

laugh.gif

"I'm reading 'don't kill myself' books."
"I thought you said the book wasn't yours?"
"Don't worry about the book."

I'm good for now. Way too tired to be homotional about losing IPK. Had to go back to the old avy.

TEAM

DIAMONDBACKS

Who's with me?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif

Wait, the deal for Granderson really got done? Last I heard it was dead.

And I'm disappoint we moved Bruney, I really liked that dude.
frown.gif

Granderson and Edwin out of the AL Central
88926f919a8b85dce39466b0bd92b677d651d878.gif

A-Jax is a great prospect though, I hear.

I like the trade. Not fond of having Gardner as my every day CF and Melky is hurt. There's no telling how he'll come back.

If he can bring that average up without sacrificing much of the power he displayed last year, I like this deal. Do work, Kevin Long.

I assume he would hit second if we don't resign Damon, but if we do, where would he hit?

He's younger, faster, hits for more power, better arm, better range and a better fielder than Damon. IPK wasn't going to make any significant impact onthis team we all know that, his stuff was always average or a little below average. Why keep Coke when he choked a lot last year and when we have Mike Dunn whowas blowing people away last year and will be here by the summer? A-Jax, yea I'm a little on the fence about that but who's to say that he would put upthe same #'s in the majors?

I like the deal. Solid bat behind Jeter at a relatively low price.

Glad Andy's back. One less problem to worry about.

Hopefully we can resign Wang to an incentive-based contract or something, just bring him back.

The guy has too much talent to just be tossed aside. Let him rehab his injury and work him back up in the minors.

He's younger, faster, hits for more power, better arm, better range and a better fielder than Damon. IPK wasn't going to make any significant impact on this team we all know that, his stuff was always average or a little below average. Why keep Coke when he choked a lot last year and when we have Mike Dunn who was blowing people away last year and will be here by the summer? A-Jax, yea I'm a little on the fence about that but who's to say that he would put up the same #'s in the majors?
QFT

I dont mind the trade, Granderson was my favorite non Yankee

Glad to have AP back

I want Doc now, Joba/Phil and Montero + a prospect for him

Back
Top Bottom