The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since I got some downtime in Denver and trying to get adjusted to the time zone difference:

Add to cart services won't admit to pairs getting cancelled but their customers seem to like to PM me about it when it does happened.

One service in particular had 3-5 people PM me within the span of two weekends.  Al.l reporting that their orders along with 50+ others originated from the same IP

These ADD TO CART services is doing everyone a favor - getting people flagged, one sneakerhead at a time.  

And for those that plan to blacklist a tweet because the word GS is in tweet should be careful.  If the randomly generated swoosh link possesses a GS in it - that tweet might get overlooked.
lol. unbelievable that these "services" did not foresee the ip problem. or perhaps they tested enuff on the same ip to see the cancellation rates. either way their ******ed. playin field is gettin leveled. u have helped immensely whether anybody wants to admit it.
i think you in particular would find some humor if you knew whose "Flag to Cart" service it was.

Since I got some downtime in Denver and trying to get adjusted to the time zone difference:

Add to cart services won't admit to pairs getting cancelled but their customers seem to like to PM me about it when it does happened.

One service in particular had 3-5 people PM me within the span of two weekends.  Al.l reporting that their orders along with 50+ others originated from the same IP

These ADD TO CART services is doing everyone a favor - getting people flagged, one sneakerhead at a time.  

And for those that plan to blacklist a tweet because the word GS is in tweet should be careful.  If the randomly generated swoosh link possesses a GS in it - that tweet might get overlooked.

lol. unbelievable that these "services" did not foresee the ip problem. or perhaps they tested enuff on the same ip to see the cancellation rates. either way their ******ed. playin field is gettin leveled. u have helped immensely whether anybody wants to admit it.

i think you in particular would find some humor if you knew whose "Flag to Cart" service it was.

lol. i can read the writing on the wall. thats a dirty grimy dude who ripped a ton of people off knowing what he was doing for a quick cashout. karmas a beast. meanwhile i can catch limited releases manually thx to ur tricks coupled with a lil knowledge of my own. you made my nite with that news. and thats pretty good considering my brother got married a few hrs ago lol. anyone feel free to quote me on this so he sees it. he blocked me due to the overwhelming truth i spew i spose.

Last edited by a moderator:
was it the guy who was just in here sayin Nike went soft and his method has been working as such? maybe im thinking of a different thread idk..

I think all these add to cart services are really going to get a lot of ppl banned.   It was effective back when Memphis started it and was low key but now this copy catz have blown it out.  

lol. i can read the writing on the wall. thats a dirty grimy dude who ripped a ton of people off knowing what he was doing for a quick cashout. karmas a beast. meanwhile i can catch limited releases manually thx to ur tricks coupled with a lil knowledge of my own. you made my nite with that news. and thats pretty good considering my brother got married a few hrs ago lol. anyone feel free to quote me on this so he sees it. he blocked me due to the overwhelming truth i spew i spose.
congrats to your brother.

Nikestore already said only foams/10s are TLO

But maybe should prepare for 10s on collection page since they're releasing in GS sizes

Last edited:
Easy cop wit da bot :pimp:

Jk but I think I got it...gonna go to a college library for optimum computer speeds

I think all these add to cart services are really going to get a lot of ppl banned.   It was effective back when Memphis started it and was low key but now this copy catz have blown it out.  
aboslutely.. he's definietly helped a brother out..
THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE THAT THE DBS NEXT WEEK WILL BE TLO AND ALSO PART OF A COLLECTION LINK. I WOULD PREPARE FOR BOTH
smile.gif
yea, i was thinking this as well.. may be on collection page with apparel 

Last edited:

So Gammas and Laneys plopped people on a product collection page...

Any ideas on how to handle this?

They weren't TLO chief.

laneys werent tlo? cuz this http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/air-jordan-5-retro-laney/ says they were chief.
Nah they weren't, he was talking about these chief. http://insider.nike.com/us/launch/a...laney/?cp=usns_twit_111513_jordan_retro1_blog
gotcha chief.

Should it be a pretty short If/then/else statement to handle the collection page?
Collection page urls look like: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/d3i?cp=usns_twit_111613_basketball_lebron_gamma

and product pages look like: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/lebron-11-basketball-shoe/pid-773230/pgid-773228

(differences in bold).

So just write a small script that runs on a match of *://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/* and finds the right product.

If any of you professionals have a moment can you pm me please. Have a couple questions

Okay,

Has anyone had any experience with this http://www.nikesneakerbot.com/nikesneakerbot/  website/bot? I don't know much about this stuff but was recommended to this website so I bought it but I'm not having much success testing it. It works the first time and than I try to test it again but it doesn't work at all. I have to restart my comp for it work again. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if every bot has to be reset.

Last edited:

Okay,

Has anyone had any experience with this http://www.nikesneakerbot.com/nikesneakerbot/  website/bot? I don't know much about this stuff but was recommended to this website so I bought it but I'm not having much success testing it. It works the first time and than I try to test it again but it doesn't work at all. I have to restart my comp for it work again. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if every bot has to be reset.
No experience with it... you will need to provide more details behind the bot in terms of the script.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom