The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm... Ok, when you bought the bot what were the instructions given.
The NikeSneakerBot is very simple to use.

Test Mode (Only use during testing)
  1. Check the ‘I double checked the Twitter Account field name was correct’ box.
  2. Enter your Twitter username in the Test Account field (do not include the @ sign).
  3. Select your size.
  4. Select a keyword that you’ll use in the tweet you send out from the Test Account and enter it into the Keyword field.
  5. You can enter words into the Exclude field if you’d like to test that the bot will NOT open links with words in the Exclude field.
  6. Save the options.
  7. Go to Nike.com and copy a link to any shoe that’s currently available in the size you’ve selected above.
  8. Now send out a tweet that includes your Keyword and the link. (wording does not matter as long as the tweet has the Keyword and a link to a shoe that is currently available.
  9. Bam! You just added the shoes to your cart, fast and easy!
Normal Mode (for release day)

Keyword Page -
  1. Check the ‘I double checked the Twitter Account field name was correct’ box.
  2. Enter NikeStore into the Twitter Account field.
  3. Select your size.
  4. View our keyword page and select the correct keyword for the shoe you want.
  5. Exclude GS and Grade School tweets by enter this into the Exclude field: GS, Grade School
  6. Save options
  7. Select the NikeSneakerBot icon in the upper right hand corner of Chrome and click Enable 5 minutes prior to release.
You do not need to have Twitter or Nike.com open.

Did they provide you with installation/setup instructions?
Yes, I removed it and re installed it but I have a pass code that I had to use again with a limit of 2 uses (or so they say). And these fools suck at responding to emails.

Just saw somebody on twitter asking for $300 for ADT service for Db foams. Smh

That same guy is on Facebook. Later for that. My botty is ready for Saturday. Since the latest updates, I feel like mine is definitely one of the best on the market.

Yeah, it sniped the link on Nike's twitter and add any shoe to my cart with my designated size. I might just start paying one of those sites to do it for me.
Ok, you will need to remove the extension from your browser.   Then re-download the file from the vehicle it was sent on (email) and install.

lol. i can read the writing on the wall. thats a dirty grimy dude who ripped a ton of people off knowing what he was doing for a quick cashout. karmas a beast. meanwhile i can catch limited releases manually thx to ur tricks coupled with a lil knowledge of my own. you made my nite with that news. and thats pretty good considering my brother got married a few hrs ago lol. anyone feel free to quote me on this so he sees it. he blocked me due to the overwhelming truth i spew i spose.

congrats to your brother.

thx fam :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom