The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
any theories to discuss?  I mean there has to be a way to use and not be canceled.

this secret sauce I must taste

them megatrons gon be a flop doe...all of them on ebay and aint none selling
mean.gif
can't judge the preorders, and the fact theyre tryna sell for something ridiculous

moourl.com/****yourbots

ES just posted the link ur welcome for tomorrow... will be crazy
posted...where?

oh and the fact yall click the link, does that just bring meg straight in here? 
eyes.gif

edit: guess it was posted on twitter, the few who get through from the link will so get megged 

Last edited:
If I wanted to test a bot should I use that link or try through twitter
Oh if anybody wants it if I get through let me know I'm just testing stuff right now

What exactly is the scanner doing or not doing?
@dvdxtreme  Ever since I changed the keyword from Jordan to Foamposite, then back to Jordan it hasn't been working at all. It doesn't do anything, doesn't open the link or refresh the page, just like @AirDeuces  said.  I also noticed when I open the file with Text Edit (Mac) the shoe name looks normal var shoeName = “Foamposite”; when I just click on the JS file itself and let Safari open it in a read only format, it comes out like this... 
Code:
var shoeName = “Foamposite”;
it didn't used to do that.  Not sure why it started doing it now.

Mine is the same. It doesn't open the link, or refresh the page.
Same Issue

the commands are sensitive, one mistake will ruin the whole script.
That makes sense, I have no idea where I made a mistake though, but the script definitely doesn't work.

#1 - tweetName  variable is not making reference to (stream-items-id)

#2 - Same for tweet

#3 - if function is making reference to the picture on the left side of the site.

@dvdxtreme  Maybe its the lack of sleep, or my current programmer illiteracy, but this makes no sense to me at the moment.  

You will need to make reference to Element ID (stream-items-id) and select the inner HTML.
Neither does this

here it the script
Code:
var shoeName = “Foamposite”;var nikestore = "nikestore";var closeFlag = "no";var tFunction = "twitterScan()";var tweet = new Array();var tweetName = new Array();function twitterScan() {for (var i = 0; i < 4; i++) {tweetName[i] = document.getElementsByClassName("fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id")[0].innerHTML;tweet[i] = document.getElementsByClassName("js-tweet-text")[i].innerHTML;}//if (document.getElementsByClassName("fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id")[0].innerHTML;if (tweet[0].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[0].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop} else if (tweet[1].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[1].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else if (tweet[2].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[2].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else if (tweet[3].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[3].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else {

so yeah that was a complete fail today. Anybody want to help me make it faster so i have a chance for the wtk on friday?

My boy used the early link and copped. Homie is sweatin bullets right now...
laugh.gif

I'll keep y'all posted.

MEGGED on the MEGATRON release just sounds ridiculous.
roll.gif
Yeah, that was a risky proposition for some football cleats.  Let's hope he gets through.  

hope whoever used the early link at least corrected the link decoration on the end.  that extra g will cost many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom