The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike didnt give the online queue when i was bot testing, it just said couldnt add to cart due too high volume and after a few refreshes went straight to cart cant tell if i like this better or not

nike didnt give the online queue when i was bot testing, it just said couldnt add to cart due too high volume and after a few refreshes went straight to cart cant tell if i like this better or not
got that error when I tried to add the oreos and gloves, that or it froze while trying to add to cart spinning wheel, same thing happened with the dbs, not a good sign imo

For future reference, when someone gives out stuff for free, stop for a moment and think if it's a trap. NikeDestroyer gave out the early link for the megatron pack and that one guy who gave out the free google chrome add to cart bot where he changed everyone's size in the background to 10.5 before the LeBron EXT release so he could cop his size. Gotta be careful y'all

not sure if it matters to anyone, but i went for the 112 dunks on NDC this morning, they went straight to my cart, no line. waited a little bit checking other stuff, let a pair of oreos out of my cart, and went to check out the dunks and i got a message reading they were already sold out and removed from my cart. they were only in for around 3 minutes if that. 

not sure if nike dropped the cart reserve system or reduced the time dramatically or if it just depends on the drop.

not sure if it matters to anyone, but i went for the 112 dunks on NDC this morning, they went straight to my cart, no line. waited a little bit checking other stuff, let a pair of oreos out of my cart, and went to check out the dunks and i got a message reading they were already sold out and removed from my cart. they were only in for around 3 minutes if that. 

not sure if nike dropped the cart reserve system or reduced the time dramatically or if it just depends on the drop.

Pretty sure it depends

Man I have a RSVP bot and it works like a charm except it reads the images way to damn slow... slow as in 1-2 seconds... IDK what to do to fix this smh 

Man I have a RSVP bot and it works like a charm except it reads the images way to damn slow... slow as in 1-2 seconds... IDK what to do to fix this smh 

Prolly works out with the supposed delay....or I guess not since you posted about it. You realize these rsvp services use super computers for their services, 1-2 sec is prolly standard for average PC

ok question, in order to get multiple releases you need to have multiple different forms of payment correct?

so could if i want 3 pairs of a shoe could i use

my paypal
credit card under a diff name
gift card

all different shipping addresses?

for the WTK release

thanks

ok question, in order to get multiple releases you need to have multiple different forms of payment correct?

my paypal
gift card

for the WTK release

thanks
how are u gonna get through
And shiidd u wanna cop me a pair??

my paypal
gift card

for the WTK release

thanks
You will be lucky to get 1.

if you say so fam
smokin.gif

anyways its is a YES for the gift cards
you answered your own question? I got lost with the Giftcards.

Last edited:
I asked somewhere else and I was told yes, so I'm just putting it out there for anyone else that may be wondering or did not know

if anyone was wondering, and correct me if im wrong, but I think there was an early link for the primitive 112 dunks too.... they went quick... way before 8 am i searched 'primitive' and the link came up with "product no longer available" You had to get on the link as soon as it went live or you missed out. I was on my way to work and got in right at 8 and it was to late, i tried from my phone as i was walking in but no chance. I ended up coping them at MiaSkateShop anyway tho so im good....

if anyone was wondering, and correct me if im wrong, but I think there was an early link for the primitive 112 dunks too.... they went quick... way before 8 am i searched 'primitive' and the link came up with "product no longer available" You had to get on the link as soon as it went live or you missed out. I was on my way to work and got in right at 8 and it was to late, i tried from my phone as i was walking in but no chance. I ended up coping them at MiaSkateShop anyway tho so im good....
its possible there was an early link.. but it didnt go live before 8... next time you search, use product number... i cop'd those manually.. 

There are ways to cop releases that aren't TLO's as soon as they are available on the site.

No need for an early link.

Don't know about the dunks because I didn't attempt to cop but most drops that aren't TLO pop up on the site at 7:58.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom