The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wut

is this thread about writing scripts
nerd.gif
not sure if serious

How can I get more than one order through with only one shipping address. Can someone PM me or post it.

For sure! Not a reseller or trying to be greedy. Just tired of missing out on releases, more of a can't beat 'em join 'em kinda thing lol.

I plan on spending the rest of the night reading the thread but I have some initial questions that hopefully someone will be nice enough to answer for me so I can save some time. 

I have the sf doom Nike Sniper bot. Anybody familiar with this/ or have experience with this? 

Also, orders placed through Amazons EC2 are cancelled right? Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I know if I'm running on a EC2 ip?

My main concern is getting my order cancelled and blacklisted. I'm just trying to cover all the ways orders get cancelled before I even use this thing. I don't want to risk using the bot if it's going to get cancelled in the end

If you don't know if you're running from an EC2 server then im positive you're not running on one. If you're buying shoe at home on your own network then you don't have to worry about any canceling if you stick to one shoe. even if you are manually buying two pairs, and ship to your home. then you will get cancel.

Last edited:
If you don't know if your running from an EC2 server then im positive you're not running on one. If you're buying shoe at home on your own network then you don't have to worry about any canceling if you stick to one shoe. even if you are manually buying two pairs, and ship to your home. then you will get cancel.
Repped. Thanks for providing an answer and not being a smart *** and telling me to go read the thread.

The bot I have as a twitter scan and add to cart function. Got to checkout manually. So I should be set right?

I really want these WTKs

Repped. Thanks for providing an answer and not being a smart *** and telling me to go read the thread.

The bot I have as a twitter scan and add to cart function. Got to checkout manually. So I should be set right?

I really want these WTKs
i don't know what type of bot you have but if the bot works then you should be set. just be cautious on who you buy it from. Nike is more worry about people getting multiple pairs. base on what i can tell there's a lot of people getting desperate and buying all kind of bots lately. i wouldn't be surprise if Nike goes back on their strict list and start checking like they did a few months ago. 

i don't know what type of bot you have but if the bot works then you should be set. just be cautious on who you buy it from. Nike is more worry about people getting multiple pairs. base on what i can tell there's a lot of people getting desperate and buying all kind of bots lately. i wouldn't be surprise if Nike goes back on their strict list and start checking like they did a few months ago. 
Yeah the good thing is that I didn't even pay for mine, my homie sent it to me. If it works for these Kobes, ill be more than happy to contact the developer and pay him what he charges.

All I need is one pair for me to keep (or resell if the price is right)

Yeah the good thing is that I didn't even pay for mine, my homie sent it to me. If it works for these Kobes, ill be more than happy to contact the developer and pay him what he charges.

All I need is one pair for me to keep (or resell if the price is right)
what kind of bot is the actual nike script? Alot of the bots floating around are outdated scripts, so there not as effective as these bots the services are using, and Definitely not nearly as fast.

what kind of bot is the actual nike script? Alot of the bots floating around are outdated scripts, so there not as effective as these bots the services are using, and Definitely not nearly as fast.

I have no idea. All I know is that's it a google chrome extension

Then why was he saying that they're not that limited?

Everyone is entitle to make an educated guess base on the information they heard or gather. You have a choice to believe it or not. Don't dead on base your info on one person. Sources inside a few NikeTown are saying they're are limited. I don't have info on NDC inventory. If you really want it, then you best get your game up. If it turns out not to be limited then that's great no? Everyone gets a chance. If they're limited and you manage to get a pair then it's a win win.

I met with a programmer and he said he can make these bots.

I need your help guys:

What would be the requirements of both the twitter scan and add to cart bot that can get multiple different releases at once,

And the twitter rsvp that can send multiple DM's?

He has the software that can do it, but I need some specifications of what it must DO.

I'm only saying they're not that limited because not only NDC/NT is getting them, you have champs, footlocker/action and eastbay

the royals were on all those sites as well and we all know how that went.

i've never seen a shoe sell out so fast on eastbay and its sister sites.

are these as limited as the others in the "what the" series, i.e. what the mvps, wtkd V's?

no.

but kobe has a wider audience appeal and nike is juicing the kobe 8 for all its worth.

and yes, bonnie is real. unless meg is using an alias to make it seem like they're expanding the justice league.

I met with a programmer and he said he can make these bots.

I need your help guys:

What would be the requirements of both the twitter scan and add to cart bot that can get multiple different releases at once,

And the twitter rsvp that can send multiple DM's?

He has the software that can do it, but I need some specifications of what it must DO.
I've read the entire thread.

Just finished last night.

I think you should do the same. There are a lot of gems in here.

My girl is an MIS major and knows all these programming languages and ish. About to ask her to just make a bot for me 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom