The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
when bot talk first started i remember laughing and saying nah.

i was always paranoid of programmers/writers stealing my info (too many detective shows).

wish i woulda made the move when i had the chance.

What's faster, using tweetdeck, or auto-refresh?

Base on my testing. Tweet Deck is faster and auto refresh is .5 second slower. Only thing is tweet deck lag and auto refresh is away spot on but slower. There are many time my phone notification goes off a full second before tweet deck. Tweet deck always decide to lag on those limited release too. Internet speed may varies, My speed is 45mb. When I had 217mb Internet, auto refresh was killing it but never had a chance to test tweet deck with that speed.

Last edited:
Quick question, When the Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay timers count down. Do they automatically refresh so you can purchase one the timer is up. Or do you have to refersh the page?

I was just looking at Footactions timer..how are certain sizes already unavailable?
nerd.gif
they weren't made in those sizes, or aren't carried by the retailer.

So what is the major difference between the Eastbay website and the Footlocker website?

I have methods EB bot and it still works fine on there. Just not FTL anymore. I've been going over lines of codes for over an hour an d can't figure out the exact change I need to make.

Any help is appreciated!

So what is the major difference between the Eastbay website and the Footlocker website?

I have methods EB bot and it still works fine on there. Just not FTL anymore. I've been going over lines of codes for over an hour an d can't figure out the exact change I need to make.

Any help is appreciated!

Would you be willing to share the EB one with me good sir?

WTK tomorrow 
happy.gif

Anybody have any luck with FTL bots? Do they get cancelled just like Nike?

nerd.gif
 ... ES is that you?
No it's me, mexicansneakerhead on youtube.  Go watch my videos.
I just don't want to waste my time on ndc tomorrow if people have it. I'd be more thirsty if I was sitting outside in the cold for them since tuesday. I have **** to do for the rest of the night so I'm kind of in a rush to figure out what I'm doing for the release. You caught me though, I lose, I'm crying right now.

Last edited:
ya'll never learn huh? early link = cancel :smh:  

I'm genuinely interested as to why an order would get cancelled if you have an early link. I just saw a post in which a guy(i forget his name ) said that he added to card first and then checked out with a bot. I would think doing it manually would be fool-proof. No?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom