The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like life or death in the Lebron thread. People take sneakers way too serious. This is true
well if history repeat itself I can see them wanting og versions of lbj signature ...I'm not saying his line will be bigger but I have a feeling it'll be Jordanish...if too hard to spend my hard earned $$ then I wont js nike can keep them

Yet you're posting on NIKETALK.com.....
grin.gif
...and I have been since 2003. What's your point?

It's just crazy how things have changed. I would have never imagined having to use a bot to get a pair of shoes. My remaining Jordan collection is made up of pairs released 2003 or earlier. I've struck out on the NA 3 and royal 1 this year and a friend hooked me up with the black toes for retail. That's all I've tried to get. I don't care about limited or hyped releases. And it's nice to see the retros with OG treatment but I'm not sweating it if I miss out for retail. The quality isn't there to make me pay a premium.

well if history repeat itself I can see them wanting og versions of lbj signature ...I'm not saying his line will be bigger but I have a feeling it'll be Jordanish...if too hard to spend my hard earned $$ then I wont js nike can keep them

Yeah people are hoping it will be. But I don't see it. Lebron has a lot more to do in his career for his shoes to be as relevant as MJ. At the end of the day, almost everyone who loves Jordan, loved what Jordan did. He was incredible. I still buy Jordans for that reason.

How I see it. Lebron is great for basketball, I love his game I never seen anything like it. However the NBA has too many other great players. Kevin Durant is 10 minutes away from being the best ball player on the planet. Nike got all there chips on Lebron but he has to keep winning for his shoe line to be what Jordan's. my bad for getting off topic in y'all thread.

Yeah people are hoping it will be. But I don't see it. Lebron has a lot more to do in his career for his shoes to be as relevant as MJ. At the end of the day, almost everyone who loves Jordan, loved what Jordan did. He was incredible. I still buy Jordans for that reason.

How I see it. Lebron is great for basketball, I love his game I never seen anything like it. However the NBA has too many other great players. Kevin Durant is 10 minutes away from being the best ball player on the planet. Nike got all there chips on Lebron but he has to keep winning for his shoe line to be what Jordan's. my bad for getting off topic in y'all thread.
I agree 100% I own no lbj none hella jb though lmao

Is the crx bot the infamous chrome ext that will get your order cancelled??
crx is the extenstion of all google chrome extenstions.  Once you add it to your google chrome you can find the folders by looking through your google chrome directory structures. 

Has anyone come across scripts that does their own POST to NDC?

I get a lot scripts run past me.  And if a person gets an order cancelled then I'm willing to look at the code to see what may have triggered it if asked.

Those that know about the PLACE IN LINE value on NDC are probably only looking at the response from the server but are any of you trying to inject calls to modify this value?

I need more TLOs to take place.  That or a drop with the queuing system in use.  ***** getting too interesting.

I just tested every last rsvp tweet from nikedc starting with the lebron denims with my rsvp ocr bot. Is it a coincidence that the champ pack rsvp tweet was the only one that the hash tag was not detected?

I just tested every last rsvp tweet from nikedc starting with the lebron denims with my rsvp ocr bot. Is it a coincidence that the champ pack rsvp tweet was the only one that the hash tag was not detected?
nothing was different about that image. you should have gotten #NOWORRIES.  mine did.

For some reason it did not pick up the nikedc champ pack tweet. But picked up all the other locations champ pack tweets as well. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Has anyone come across scripts that does their own POST to NDC?

I get a lot scripts run past me.  And if a person gets an order cancelled then I'm willing to look at the code to see what may have triggered it if asked.

Those that know about the PLACE IN LINE value on NDC are probably only looking at the response from the server but are any of you trying to inject calls to modify this value?

I need more TLOs to take place.  That or a drop with the queuing system in use.  ***** getting too interesting.

You actually think that's possible though? It's probably not

Does anyone else know where the physical location of the Nike server is? I'm in Hawaii and don't think I have a chance even with a bot with latency if it's farther than the rockies.

Does anyone else know where the physical location of the Nike server is? I'm in Hawaii and don't think I have a chance even with a bot with latency if it's farther than the rockies.

you can ping nike stores domain and then do a ip geo lookup...nike has a mortal kombat goro style load balancer so you'll get a different server ip (or goro arm) every other time. They all point to the same direction though.

Maybe not advance you from cutting but I'm just thinking about staying in line and not getting kicked off.

A friend of a friend mentioned his program does something with the line. I'll inquire further. He copped x4 on doernbecher. Struck out on Champ pack fwiw.

does anyone know the date of the last restock? i wanted to know exactly what the tweet said, so i could put the keyword into the linkgrabber. i wasnt sure if they used restock or some other saying. thanks

does anyone know the date of the last restock? i wanted to know exactly what the tweet said, so i could put the keyword into the linkgrabber. i wasnt sure if they used restock or some other saying. thanks
Something like ... 

A number of last season’s hottest footwear styles are back for a limited time. Get yours here http://

Something like ... 

A number of last season’s hottest footwear styles are back for a limited time. Get yours here http://
i thought so, thanks. i figure using "limited" would give me more use in the future than "back".  1 more question, and im sure its a dumb one, but with the basic linkgrabber floating around, what changes would have to be made to use more than 1 keyword in the same script.

edit: nevermind, read your signature and wont ask for help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom