The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/quote]
You are right.   Its basic, easy to install, and it works.    Best part is, its FREE.    

Care to share what makes you think this script easy to detect?   

You could've at least help them add an mouse event. The source code you changed is in this thread. If people would read they would've found it. We have steer pass this free script because we don't want people to get cancel. Adding a mouse event takes more serious work than just changing one line. Which you should know right? You could go back and put it in.

Last edited:
I'm new to nike talk and I was wondering if anyone had the exact delay time for niketown NYC , I have the exact time for mercer and was successful with all releases and have proof . Would like to trade delay times

Don't believe what nikestore tweets, they also tweeted they weren't carrying Kobe Prelude 2 in GS sizes the night before release.

I THINK THE GUYS INTENTIONS WERE TO STEER AS MANY PEOPLE OF COURSE AS POSSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO BIT.

EASY COPS FOR THE REST OF US.
Including himself! 

DA Man has arrived!
roll.gif
  MEMPHIS 

i saw the post and was like alright - he is using GIT so he must know what he is doing.  

then i see the code.  lol.

i hope everyone bites and uses that script.

between this and crappy Add-To-Cart services - they are actually helping by getting people flagged by nike.
Sad part is, no matter how many times we explain it they wont READ, or LISTEN.

I'm new to nike talk and I was wondering if anyone had the exact delay time for niketown NYC , I have the exact time for mercer and was successful with all releases and have proof . Would like to trade delay times

Or you could just post em fir everyone so ppl can try n find the differences

my add to cart script is not working anymore BUT it just stopped working. I got releases all the way up until the other week with it, "no mouse movements" and never got cancelled. Just saying, but now I need a fix haha.

Man bro I had that same speed ping was 3 to nike store and STILL got that damn error screen.

1 computer went thru out of 3.... So next time I guess imma just set up like 10-16 computers
"imma just set up like 10-16 computers" Im dying. 
roll.gif

Man bro I had that same speed ping was 3 to nike store and STILL got that damn error screen.

1 computer went thru out of 3.... So next time I guess imma just set up like 10-16 computers
Things are going to get interesting soon, nike tried something new with the dunks yesterday and it worked to a certain extent.
I expect them to roll it out for all TLO releases.

ok im going to ask a newb question so dont flame me, but how do you ping to the nikestore? dont you need to know the ip of the server your pinging too?

ok im going to ask a newb question so dont flame me, but how do you ping to the nikestore? dont you need to know the ip of the server your pinging too?

i'm no expert in this at all but I think you can just ping to another company that is located in the same area Nike is.

I'll follow with another dumb question, does your ping to Twitter matter?
I was just wondering the same dumb question. I would imagine that it does if the release is TLO, in fact tested mine like 3 hours ago (pinged to "twitter.com") and it was like a 50ms ping, my ping to store.nike.com is a 19ms average so, if you want to base your twitter ping off of something, there you go. 

:lol: I'm dead serious about all them computers. 2 windows on each too.

Finna have a whole lab in this ***** :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom