The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like @method link already died and I was a bit too late if anyone was able to get it and don't mind sharing please PM me.

Thanks @method for helping out :wink:

i have the old scripts that have eastbay nike and all that but it was from before footlocker changed their layout.

can anyone help me out on how to update this? 

TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT MY MOUTH ES!! ^^   Now that should be a ban if i've seen 1 in here!!
i think scripts/bots/what-ever-automated-slang-word-you-use should be viewed as a commodity in this thread such as shoes are in other threads.

like no mention of trading or selling in posts.

admins - can we establish this as a rule for this thread?

Last edited:

appreciate all the insight and help in pm's

still looking for a ftl bot, have a nike and east bay method posted earlier to trade
wow. already trading someone else's bot. ::smdh::
He offered it to everyone...that would make it mine now correct?

If my trade offer was unfair or got under peoples skin, I apologize..

touchy ones in here 
grin.gif

i think scripts/bots/what-ever-automated-slang-word-you-use should be viewed as a commodity in this thread such as shoes are in other threads.

like no mention of trading or selling in posts.

admins - can we establish this as a rule for this thread?
I agree...   I think its the owners business what they do with there script, and for this Momo to try and use it as a trade item like its something he has rights to is wrong.

Im just saying as a less computer savvy NT member i appreciate what you did here method and i for one think its blatantly disrespectful for this guy to try and benefit from something you created.  

There should be no Trade/Selling talk ...   And before i get blasted on with it ,NO i dont have a FTL script. But i am working on it Myself.

Oh the thirst... I knew its was going to happen sooner or later. I bet someone is selling his script right now so they can buy a ftl script.

touchy ones in here 
grin.gif
Yes he offered it to everyone. Dont give you the right to offer it up as a trade item to the same people he offered it to tho.  Needless to say that nike script you were offering up to everyone was someone else's work too.   Your the kind of dude that makes it hard for others man.   Now i understand why people get the answers they do in here. 

just to clarify.  

Method posts a script for everyone to dl.  I'm wrong for trading that script for another script to someone that may have missed out on it? why exactly?

touchy ones in here 
grin.gif
Yes he offered it to everyone. Dont give you the right to offer it up as a trade item to the same people he offered it to tho.  Needless to say that nike script you were offering up to everyone was someone else's work too.   Your the kind of dude that makes it hard for others man.   Now i understand why people get the answers they do in here. 
lol man i've been on NT for over 7 years with many different names...

The casual sneaker fan isn't about to sit down and make a bot.  Hence why everyone capitalizes on selling them.  So if you have the knowledge to create one, more power to you.  If you would like to share that with the community, more power to you.  But once you share it, you can't dictate what people do with it.

So no...its not people like me that make anything hard.  It's some of the self entitled guys, like yourself i'm assuming, that finally have an advantage at something and get worked up when you feel like someone is stepping on your toes.

Carry on man...they're just shoes.  we all want them the same amount.

just to clarify.  

Method posts a script for everyone to dl.  I'm wrong for trading that script for another script to someone that may have missed out on it? why exactly?
You don't take a gift from someone and trade it for something else right in there face. #1 Its disrespectful to him. #2 It makes people that ask for help look like there just like you, a momo willing to hand out scripts people created to whoever like its theirs to do so.  You didnt work on that for hours he did.  If this was your work would you appreciate that?     

found an old footbot script that will log in and check out for you, doesn't seem to work on footlocker tho

pretty sure its this one , I wouldnt really want it to log in or checkout for me, not sure how it would work when they put you in line either 

Last edited:
You don't take a gift from someone and trade it for something else right in there face. #1 Its disrespectful to him. #2 It makes people that ask for help look like there just like you, a momo willing to hand out scripts people created to whoever like its theirs to do so.  You didnt work on that for hours he did.  If this was your work would you appreciate that?     
This...the attitude dude has is why this thread exists.

just to clarify.  

Method, if you took what I did as disrespect I apologize.  

Personally, I wouldn't take it as disrespect hence why I asked for a trade.  If someone gives out free belts and another person has a different belt I want and is willing to trade belts, why should the original belt owner feel disrespected.  Someone that he still doesn't know has his belt...

Personally, I wouldn't take it as disrespect hence why I asked for a trade.  If someone gives out free belts and another person has a different belt I want and is willing to trade belts, why should the original belt owner feel disrespected.  Someone that he still doesn't know has his belt...
If you asked his permission before doing so and gone about it in a respectful way we wouldn't be having this discussion. But if said dude gives you a belt a select few has and you turn around and trade said belt for a beat up old belt that many has and then said person duplicates it and spreads it around so said belt wasn't so limited do you think the creator of that product would be happy about that.      

If you asked his permission before doing so and gone about it in a respectful way we wouldn't be having this discussion. But if said dude gives you a belt a select few has and you turn around and trade said belt for a beat up old belt that many has and then said person duplicates it and spreads it around so said belt wasn't so limited do you think the creator of that product would be happy about that.      
Permission? I'm a grown *** man... Neither of us know how many people downloaded it.  Link was up for a few hours before i even got to it.

But lets not derail the thread anymore.  I commend you for your passion with the bots man, good luck on whatever release you're gunning for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom