The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

48 ms is kinda high.  are you plugged directly into the modem or is this on wifi?  and do you shut off images on your browser?
i thought Nike uses flash? won't turning off images slow down your browser even more now that it has to filter out all image that it needs to turn off? i tried it and it made it slower.

i thought Nike uses flash? won't turning off images slow down your browser even more now that it has to filter out all image that it needs to turn off? i tried it and it made it slower.
i guess im not 100% sure.  all i know, is i didnt turn off my images for a while, then when i did that, and starting plugging directly into the modem, i started copping a hell of a lot more.  maybe turning off images does nothing, but when i was testing my bot out, it seemed to help a little bit.  i guess all you can do is test out.  or you can use the non flash version of the nike website, but i tried that a few times, and i genuinely feel the regular site is faster than the non flash site.  

nah, i got a deal cause i used it a few times for individual shoes.  it uses the twitter streaming api, so that it clicks the link right before it shows up on the page.  i dont know if its any better than all bots, but i do know its better than some bots ive used prior.  but i would never jump on a 222 purchase like that without doing some due diligence.  i mean, its already paid for itself so im happy, but i wouldnt recommend anyone into jumping into purchasing it themselves without doing some of their own research.

nah, i got a deal cause i used it a few times for individual shoes.  it uses the twitter streaming api, so that it clicks the link right before it shows up on the page.  i dont know if its any better than all bots, but i do know its better than some bots ive used prior.  but i would never jump on a 222 purchase like that without doing some due diligence.  i mean, its already paid for itself so im happy, but i wouldnt recommend anyone into jumping into purchasing it themselves without doing some of their own research.

oh ok.... Have you had 100% success with it??

since i started plugging into my modem directly and turning off images for my browser, i am 3 for 3.  but before i did that, it was kind of hit or miss.  
so how do you turn off your images and what are you using mac or pc?

Sorry not my pic just saw it on Twitter and thought i should share....
come on man!!!  your just scaring everybody.  we all know orders are getting cancelled, this is 100% fact.  if we dont know what they did, its really no good to anyone.  

Sorry not my pic just saw it on Twitter and thought i should share....
come on man!!!  your just scaring everybody.  we all know orders are getting cancelled, this is 100% fact.  if we dont know what they did, its really no good to anyone.  

I don't think he was trying to scare anyone, he was just sharing info.
I agree that the backstory would have been helpful but I've noticed most people that have been cancelled aren't very forthcoming about what they did.

I don't think he was trying to scare anyone, he was just sharing info.
I agree that the backstory would have been helpful but I've noticed most people that have been cancelled aren't very forthcoming about what they did.
i was only playing about the scaring part, and only because it got me scared, as i havent got confirmation yet.  and i know he was trying to help out, im just playin.

Last edited:

i was only playing about the scaring part, and only because it got me scared, as i havent got confirmation yet.  and i know he was trying to help out, im just playin.
lol on the real though I was just scrolling on twitter and saw the post.... I on the other hand got confirmation but no shipping yet from nike.. Got a code for some messed up gammas nike tried to send me...total for the labs was 191 which was great....but in other news looks like no restock anytime soon

Nike.com  @nikestore

@Bellygotkickz There will not be a restock today or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom