The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second time this has happened to me with Champs. Once with the Gamma 12's and now with the 3Lab5's. Champs doesn't know why this happened. I always clear my cache and cookies before every release. Has anybody seen this?View media item 721923

Any of you heads going into Saturday's prelude release with a strategy to get both the Vs and IVs? I'm thinking using a a sniper + add to cart for the IV's and just the add to cart for the V's.
Unless that sniper has been updated, be prepared for it not to pick up the tweet.
This is the second time this has happened to me with Champs. Once with the Gamma 12's and now with the 3Lab5's. Champs doesn't know why this happened. I always clear my cache and cookies before every release. Has anybody seen this?
Not to sound stalker-ish, but what's your address? Maybe that has something to do with it.

This is the second time this has happened to me with Champs. Once with the Gamma 12's and now with the 3Lab5's. Champs doesn't know why this happened. I always clear my cache and cookies before every release. Has anybody seen this?
i think it means out of stock.  i have gotten that before, and i kept trying, and trying, and then had it go through, but was then cancelled 2 days later because they said it was unavailable. 

This means a physical store somewhere is showing one in stock in their inventory. Online will send the store  a request to confirm inventory and ring up the shoe and ship it. This is why it says TBD for your tax and total. This happened with their last big restock and a bunch of orders were cancelled so don't get your hopes up. Someone may have returned a pair and I'm sure it went to an employee.

This is the second time this has happened to me with Champs. Once with the Gamma 12's and now with the 3Lab5's. Champs doesn't know why this happened. I always clear my cache and cookies before every release. Has anybody seen this?View media item 721923
This means a physical store somewhere is showing one in stock in their inventory. Online will send the store  a request to confirm inventory and ring up the shoe and ship it. This is why it says TBD for your tax and total. This happened with their last big restock and a bunch of orders were cancelled so don't get your hopes up. Someone may have returned a pair and I'm sure it went to an employee.

I think you may be a little confused. The TBD is because dude hasn't entered his address yet. The error isn't because of a store's inventory either. He hasn't even placed an error. Id imagine its an error he gets when he runs his Champs bot during the release.

Last edited:
I think you may be a little confused. The TBD is because dude hasn't entered his address yet. The error isn't because of a store's inventory either. He hasn't even placed an error. Id imagine its an error he gets when he runs his Champs bot during the release.
I've completed an order before and thats exactly what the screen showed. After talking to customer service this is the explanation I was given. 

I've completed an order before and thats exactly what the screen showed. After talking to customer service this is the explanation I was given. 

that's definitely weird because the screenshot is only at the cart screen and its a guest user so there would be no order history.

Sorry for the newb question, but for those placing multiple orders...would it be ok to place multiple orders with the same nike account and shipping address? Would it be best to use a separate account? Also, how is the success rate of not being signed in to your nike account prior to adding to cart? Does it still hold in the cart for a certain period of time? Is it still possible to check out without being signed in?
Come on now man. I have been mainly using this thread to learn a few things but seriously this has been discussed 100 times in the thread. Multiple orders same account, same address get canceled. Take a little time and read through the thread. 

Come on now man. I have been mainly using this thread to learn a few things but seriously this has been discussed 100 times in the thread. Multiple orders same account, same address get canceled. Take a little time and read through the thread. 

Lol thats why I apologized in advance. My fault but thanks for the reply.

I've got this twice after waiting in line to checkout. I was logged in, so it had all of my info. I purchased from Champs before using my bot. The same exact message telling me to contact customer service happened after I clicked to submit order. Happened with the 12 Gamma's and now with the 3Lab5's. So you think it's because of the bot? I think @bigj505  was the only one who understood my questions. Thanks!

Came across this today on Twitter...first time i seen them use the term bot, has anyone else seen something like this?  

in his defense this is a long asss ******g thread and you have to read through so much ******** to find anything worthwhile!!!!  i read through it, and it took me 4 days and i only learned one thing i didnt already know.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom