The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's possible the message was for the Oregon Foams RSVP that was sent before the 3lab5s.
when they replied the time is off too. notice how he send lab at 2:37PM and nike replied at 2:32PM. nike reply time should be marked after his #lab. either way, that was interesting to see cause i never ever heard of this before. 

when they replied the time is off too. notice how he send lab at 2:37PM and nike replied at 2:32PM. nike reply time should be marked after his #lab. either way, that was interesting to see cause i never ever heard of this before. 

It's fake... Not interesting at all

guess we'll be seeing tomorrow if having 2 limited releases in your cart counts as suspicious 

guess we'll be seeing tomorrow if having 2 limited releases in your cart counts as suspicious 
it is suspcious but if you follow the rules (both nike's rules and rules of copping with a bot) you will likely get the benefit of the doubt.

a lot of people were able to get purchase DB10's and foams in their carts without issue.

there is no way nike is going to say, "you got both shoes? then you are without a doubt using a bot."

they release both shoes so people can buy both pairs.

can they flag your account and scrutinize all future purchases? possibly. but do you really care if they suspect you, as long as you are getting your deliveries without problems?

if they wanted you to only get 1 then they would release the 4 and 5s separately.
u can't put 2 pieces of cake in front of a fat kid and expect him to eat just 1 piece.

It's fake... Not interesting at all

I wouldn't dismiss it altogether.

The thing we don't know is when the screenshot was taken. He may have sent the DM on Friday at 2:37pm and Nike may not have messaged him back until 2:32pm on a following day. You guys are incorrect for assuming Nike replied to him the same day he sent the RSVP DM.

I'm very inclined to believe it's real. I sent my DM for the Gamma 11s within 10 seconds of the tweet going out but didn't get picked. However, I saw MANY screenshots of people who sent their DMs more than 10 minutes later and got picked for the RSVP. Popular sizes too.

I'm also very inclined to believe Nike is purposefully ignoring DMs sent immediately after the tweet (less than a minute?) and writing them off as bots. They are likely implementing a 30 second or one minute delay before picking the RSVP winners.

Last edited:
So nike cancelled a bunch of 3Lab5 orders but let everybody get away with Oregon Foams.

Nike has 0 consistency with cancellations.

So nike cancelled a bunch of 3Lab5 orders but let everybody get away with Oregon Foams.
Nike has 0 consistency with cancellations.

Wait, did I missed Something interesting? Why are they're canceling? I got mine.

Last edited:
not sure what the basis of cancellations was on to be honest, considering my boy got thru manual on his phone and was cancelled.

got the 3labs with issues. Just my opinion, but the odds of getting both preludes in your cart manually is slim. Having both in your cart, especially in the same size for those whose bot only allows one size, will most likely get looked in to. Just my thoughts..

... will still be going for both though. :nerd:

Last edited:
A couple questions...checking out on different IPs is a huge no no in terms of cancellation, but I tried a ATC service on the foams and they came in fine..was it because the foams were just a huge pass by Nike for cancellations or do they run something to make IPs?? And are people with early links (other than evil side) still flourishing? Did nike change anything or nah...id appreciate anyone's incite thanks

A couple questions...checking out on different IPs is a huge no no in terms of cancellation, but I tried a ATC service on the foams and they came in fine..was it because the foams were just a huge pass by Nike for cancellations or do they run something to make IPs?? And are people with early links (other than evil side) still flourishing? Did nike change anything or nah...id appreciate anyone's incite thanks
I thought that usig two Ip addresses was taboo for a while, but for the last month or two it seems ATC services are back at it. Either Nike quit caring or it never was an issue to  begin with. I do know that Nike isnt cancelling orders as much as they once were.  But then again bot users are wiser and more cautious now. Who knows. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom