The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me on a FNL add to cart script? I tried to adjust my NDC script to work on FNL and failed miserably. I miss this thread for a day or two and ended up missing the drop |I

Well I have to say...

It's nice to see this thread containing so much HELP to everyone!

Even after the trolls tryin to harm it...
mean.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone including Evilside, Method, BigJ, etc..
nthat.gif

Can someone help me on a FNL add to cart script? I tried to adjust my NDC script to work on FNL and failed miserably. I miss this thread for a day or two and ended up missing the drop
tired.gif
Isn't the biggest problem with FNL the SPLASH page?

Someone had a work around figured out but FNL fixed it....
nerd.gif

Can someone help me on a FNL add to cart script? I tried to adjust my NDC script to work on FNL and failed miserably. I miss this thread for a day or two and ended up missing the drop
tired.gif
The splash screen will kill your script... and the backdoor link is long gone after the retro 88 fiasco.

The splash screen will kill your script... and the backdoor link is long gone after the retro 88 fiasco.

yeah i know they killed backdoor links earlier this year. an add to cart script would be a huge help though i think

yeah i know they killed backdoor links earlier this year. an add to cart script would be a huge help though i think
An add to cart script to FNL would only be marginally helpful in you increasing your chances at actually obtaining the shoe. The reason being is that even say if you were able to add to cart at exactly when the shoe goes live, you'd be hit by the SPA before you checked out. An add to cart and auto checkout might be a different story however but this again is only looking at a really small time window before the SPA hits. Once you get passed the SPA, you have quite a bit of time to add to cart and checkout. Earlier this year I noticed that the SPA would kick back in a lot faster but as of this summer, the SPA gives you plenty of time to add to cart and checkout before it kicks back in again.

IMHO, FNL is one of the fairest sites out there in getting releases since they RANDOMLY choose who gets into the site via the SPA. It doesn't matter if you get to the product page at 8:00AM on the dot or 10minutes later. Their site randomly chooses who's next in line to access the site. It results in fun reading on their Facebook page of people complaining about not being able to get in all morning vs. dudes saying "easy cop". LOL And then there are dudes who are pissed because the final checkout button rejects their order since their billing address is different from their shipping address even though FNL places a temp charge on their card. 
roll.gif

An add to cart script to FNL would only be marginally helpful in you increasing your chances at actually obtaining the shoe. The reason being is that even say if you were able to add to cart at exactly when the shoe goes live, you'd be hit by the SPA before you checked out. An add to cart and auto checkout might be a different story however but this again is only looking at a really small time window before the SPA hits. Once you get passed the SPA, you have quite a bit of time to add to cart and checkout. Earlier this year I noticed that the SPA would kick back in a lot faster but as of this summer, the SPA gives you plenty of time to add to cart and checkout before it kicks back in again.

IMHO, FNL is one of the fairest sites out there in getting releases since they RANDOMLY choose who gets into the site via the SPA. It doesn't matter if you get to the product page at 8:00AM on the dot or 10minutes later. Their site randomly chooses who's next in line to access the site. It results in fun reading on their Facebook page of people complaining about not being able to get in all morning vs. dudes saying "easy cop". LOL And then there are dudes who are pissed because the final checkout button rejects their order since their billing address is different from their shipping address even though FNL places a temp charge on their card.  
roll.gif
this!

there have been times where I had my billing statement in my face. typing it in exactly as it says. and still no go. but 3 x temp holds. 

aint buying no FL gift cards. 

The setup i used was this:

My custom made twitter link graber (google chrome extension)

Preorderheats auto add to cart (google chrome extension)

And a ec2 server.
Amazon ec2s are dead, you guys have evilside to thank for that.

But then again maybe that was his intent.

It looks like they are going to cancel any orders from amazon ips or at least whatever they can catch.

Last edited:
Amazon ec2s are dead, you guys have evilside to thank for that.

But then again maybe that was his intent.

It looks like they are going to cancel any orders from amazon ips or at least whatever they can catch.
:smile:

not many can gain access to a supercomputer.  

But on the real though - I'm not taking credit for that EC2 stuff. I'm sure they could piece things together to realize that bot users have IPs coming from amazon.

:smile:

not many can gain access to a supercomputer.  
True, but any advantage provided by using a vps in nulled if everybody is using the same provider.

Even if you didn't use a bot chances are you'll get lumped in with everybody else that did just because.

Things to get your Nike Order canceled.

Let's go over the things that will get your order canceled:
  1. Using the javascript bot. (rusty111rusty - FEAR pack)
  2. Using any EC2 instance for ADD-TO-CART **and** CHECK OUT (rusty111rusty - FEAR pack)
  3. Orders to the same name, even if a different address and billing type is used. (4wrestling)
  4. ... anyone got any others?
Well - we at least got names we can attach to confirm their orders were canceled. 

Original post link: http://niketalk.com/t/565593/the-official-bot-rsvp-thread/60#post_18528494  (for the new members).

Last edited:
Things to get your Nike Order canceled.

Let's go over the things that will get your order canceled:
  1. Using the javascript bot. (rusty111rusty - FEAR pack)
  2. Using any EC2 instance for ADD-TO-CART **and** CHECK OUT (rusty111rusty - FEAR pack)
  3. Orders to the same name, even if a different address and billing type is used. (4wrestling)
  4. ... anyone got any others?
Well - we at least got names we can attach to confirm their orders were canceled. 

Original post link: http://niketalk.com/t/565593/the-official-bot-rsvp-thread/60#post_18528494   (for the new members).
Big J is it possible to add this note to the thread first post as reference?

Here are some ideas to throw out.

I'm thinking maybe Nike only carrys data from the last "add to cart".

It might be worth testing out with the much faster Javascript code the following checkout scenarios after successfully getting a TLO shoe added to your cart:
  1. Sign out then sign back in. Then check out.
  2. Sign out then sign back in. Then try to add another pair to your cart (manually). Wait til you are placed in line. Get out of line. Then check out.
  3. Sign out then sign back in. Then go and add another (non-TLO) shoe into your cart (manually). Go through the check out process (and later remove the shoe).
  4. Sign out then sign back in. Then go and add another (non-TLO) shoe into your cart (manually). Then check out. Return the un-wanted shoe later if everything gets delivered together.
  5. Hit up Meg and tell her that you'll sleep with her (manually).
This goes hand with the previous quote.

just curious,what books/websites can you lend down so i can learn more and maybe help you guys make some programs/bots.Im more of a gammer but learned some minor **** like html structure.Thanks,

I've got a question about the purpose and intent of this thread.

I don't like the secret society thing that goes on around here when it comes to information as much as the next person but if you guys keep publicly releasing scripts, extensions, and preferred service providers doesn't that make the purpose of the help futile.

Not saying people shouldn't continue to release info freely but what would the point be if all your doing is hastening the demise of whatever your giving away to nters and lurkers.

I've got a question about the purpose and intent of this thread.

I don't like the secret society thing that goes on around here when it comes to information as much as the next person but if you guys keep publicly releasing scripts, extensions, and preferred service providers doesn't that make the purpose of the help futile.

Not saying people shouldn't continue to release info freely but what would the point be if all your doing is hastening the demise of whatever your giving away to nters and lurkers.
I put it out with the precursor of having to solve a children's riddle to keep out lurkers, and people complained, including you.

No more riddles, no more games. I don't really care about this anymore. I've wasted enough of my time with nothing to show for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom