The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sig.

Go crazy.
eek.gif

JJ is the worst for me. Site always crashes, no cart protection, no timers. JJ is like the wild west.
JJ with a set launch time is horrible... But with the fear pack where it's unexpected it then it was smooth. I bought 3 shoes by check out, came back add another, then check out again. I did that 3 times in a roll and the site didn't even crash. After everyone caught on the shoe was already sold out. That was the most easiest cop I ever had on JJ. For all other releases with a 12am set time I fail.
Agreed.  I like the random release times.  Sure, you may miss out.  But if you happen to be on at the right time, it's a super smooth checkout.

This is what's really wrong with the game... I wonder who's crazy enough to even bite on this... 

Once i buy my mac i will come back and re-read the whole thread pretty sure i ll come up with a nice working bot after all the info posted.

Thanks to mehod, ES, Big J and rest of the fam spilling the beans of knowledge :smile:

Once i buy my mac i will come back and re-read the whole thread pretty sure i ll come up with a nice working bot after all the info posted.

Thanks to mehod, ES, Big J and rest of the fam spilling the beans of knowledge :smile:

Why a Mac? If your getting a Mac just to bot then you need to rethink this situation. There's thing in here that works on window too.

IT'S ACTUALLY A LOT DIFFERENT THAN WHAT IT SEEMS ON THE SURFACE TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT OCR. CAN IT BE CRACKED. YES. BUT IT'S A LOT MORE DIFFICULT NOW. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

honeslty i dont even know how to code to the extent of everyone else, but id have to believe this did stop a lot of people, probly mostly the ones who bought their programs, but still this did make a difference im sure. nikes make progress it seems like, slow but steady. 

people keep saying is that it but it does look more difficult than before, the circles are different, there will be two circled (maybe even more) hashtags, nothing would stop these bots from picking up #firer instead of #foam just from the sample , sure it'll probably cracked but it might take awhile.....and ofc i could be 100% wrong seeing how I dont have a rsvp bot 
laugh.gif

The key element here is differentiating the spaces before "#" and after the last letter of the string.

how do I build a go-kart.

questions best answered on google or dev.twitter.com

serious response. it's nothing simple that can be conveyed in a forum post.
Yea I did some more research and get the logisitcs, just have to figure out how to integrate it with all sites. eastbay, champs, footlocker, finishline (SPA) footaction and nike all together. Thats what Im going for with API.

Yea I did some more research and get the logisitcs, just have to figure out how to integrate it with all sites. eastbay, champs, footlocker, finishline (SPA) footaction and nike all together. Thats what Im going for with API.
the linksniper/twitter api thing? you dont need it for eastbay/champs/footlocker/footaction because they tell you the links days in advance, you only need it for NDC, probably dont need it for FNL either cuz isnt it a way to figure their links as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom