The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG LOl....

I tried to buy a gift card online and they wouldn't let me cuz of my account history i think... WTF... NOT EVEN A SHOE... and it still says the same **** 

OMG LOl....

I tried to buy a gift card online and they wouldn't let me cuz of my account history i think... WTF... NOT EVEN A SHOE... and it still says the same **** 
sounds like we got a new approach to see if we are banned by Nike.

Lets call this the "Rusty Check"

None on a different account was buying a T  (also had 1 order canceled) But i didnt click order button just went thru 2 of 3 steps... 

Okay maybe meg overlooked me because I have two pairs same size same address same account name and both are being shipped.....

Sometimes I think about what cool job Meg must have... Getting paid to sit at her desk on a computer and going, "Hmm, this guy must be using a bot... CANCELLED." I personally wouldn't leave my #, though.

Sometimes I think about what cool job Meg must have... Getting paid to sit at her desk on a computer and going, "Hmm, this guy must be using a bot... CANCELLED." I personally wouldn't leave my #, though.
Meg is more of a messenger. Their IT team does the work

Still no word from meg but I only got one shipment email....when I log in both my orders are shipped with tracking so idk....but I wasn't testing her I'm not trying to get banned...I was trying to get my son a pair as well but forgot to use my other Nike account... Used the same email in haste

Last edited:
Hey,

does anyone know why I my mac cannot find google chromes extensions path on OSX. 

I tried what I usually do which is go to finder and hit cmd shift g  then input 
Code:
/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions
I dont have the /Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions folders anymore. Does anyone know how I can unpackage my .crx file. I lost the license when I rebooted my Drive.

ohwell.gif

Still no word from meg but I only got one shipment email....when I log in both my orders are shipped with tracking so idk....but I wasn't testing her I'm not trying to get banned...I was trying to get my son a pair as well but forgot to use my other Nike account... Used the same email in haste
Son = your spawn / Son = your homie ?

If you copped a gs size and a mens size you're fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom