The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fumbled on that 1, nowhere near a cpu was on my phone slow 4g at home instead of  having my wifi on, pretty much all the good stuff was gone except for fire red 3s and 5s

Weird issue on my side. Chrome didn't show the size/add to cart button but IE did on the restocked pairs. Anyone else run into this on their side? The odd thing was no extensions were running at all on the PC running Chrome. 
nerd.gif

Edit: Further clarification, this was already about 1-2mins after the link dropped so it's possible that the shoes were gone that fast but still weird that one browser would show available and another not at the same time...

Last edited:

Weird issue on my side. Chrome didn't show the size/add to cart button but IE did on the restocked pairs. Anyone else run into this on their side? The odd thing was no extensions were running at all on the PC running Chrome. 
nerd.gif
I got the same issue for most of the shoes even though I got the link in a insta second

^^^^ i saw that as well but firefox had the same issue really, i had to keep refreshing

oh well, added better keywords, well be prepared for next restock

I got the same issue for most of the shoes even though I got the link in a insta second
I took it as they were sold out in those styles although I wasn't super quick probably didnt get on until 6:05 by then I didnt see much of anything. Only Bo Jacksons, fire reds, and foamposites. It was a wrap for the fear pack, ext collection, champ pack, and any jordan 4. I was hoping to get a pair of shadows at retail

Hmmm glad to see I wasn't the only one. Was about to disect my PC and see what was going on. LMAO

That's just odd that Chrome didn't load the sizes at all on my end but IE did at the exact same time.

Someone in the Lebron thread mentioned that the shoes were being loaded one at a time and the Champ pack was the 4th so not all shoes were instantly available like TLO releases. I guess the refresh button is more important on these restock releases than TLO releases.

Jesus I added a champ pack instantly and still nothing lol.

Here's a question. What's the first step to building a twitter bot. Super noob here

Not that mad that I missed the Champ pack considering my order for them was cancelled on release date lol.

More mad that I found out I've been banned by Nike 
mad.gif

Does anyone know if they ban you by your IP address or other stuff (Like credit card, address etc.)

Not that mad that I missed the Champ pack considering my order for them was cancelled on release date lol.

More mad that I found out I've been banned by Nike >:

Does anyone know if they ban you by your IP address or other stuff (Like credit card, address etc.)

tell us how you went about finding out you was banned?

tell us how you went about finding out you was banned?
Tried to place an order for some flyknits and kept getting this error

Looked around and saw that you had posted that this meant you were banned.

Can't even buy flyknits anymore smh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom