The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I ask anything here I do searches and FTL updated bot turned up a bunch of old bots that also worked on eastbay and FA
Found it thanks.
check PM plz

It is but at the same time its a stealth thread, most of the big talking is done behind closed doors. "Private Messages"
Tried to PM.. so must be a 'stealth PM' system as well

people ask for free bots... they say 'stop being lazy and code' ... you ask them a question about code THEY POSTED and they say thread is dead

Bypassing the line system I'm guessing?

He's saying that he might be closer to Nike server. Which could be because my wait time was 5 minutes when I was in Vegas. Here in California I always wait at least 10mins...

He's saying that he might be closer to Nike server. Which could be because my wait time was 5 minutes when I was in Vegas. Here in California I always wait at least 10mins...
I see, no wonder my wait time is longer, east coast by the way. Thanks for the info.

If you guys are so good you program your own bots y'all should try to make iPhone apps. I make  >20k a year on iphone apps and am too stupid to figure this bot stuff out. Xcode if you got a mac.
Its two completely different types of coding.

I thought the servers were on the west coast though? actually in California? or maybe Oregon? which is why I was confused why my orders have completely skipped the "waiting in line process"

I thought the servers were on the west coast though? actually in California? or maybe Oregon? which is why I was confused why my orders have completely skipped the "waiting in line process"
isn't it the closer you are the faster you get into your cart without waiting in line? there might be multiple servers. 

Feels like this thread is becoming useless.

Members aren't helping other members anymore. They just pass info along via PM meaning they have their "groups" or whatever.

Other members don't understand that if they cant code worth a lick then they don't need to be trying to write code.

The intent of this thread was to have members help other "CAPABLE" members out. I think it did it initially but once people got their crew together, it started to revert back to how it was.

Hats off to Method. He shared his stuff. It's up to you guys that DL it to analyze the code, identify the problematic areas, then fix it. Share what you know and that's that.

I'll be watching in the background...

FINALLY, THIS THREAD IS NOT THE OFFICIAL TELL ME WHERE TO FIND A BOT THREAD.

People that come in here asking for bots or whatever will be removed from the thread on sight. Tired of deleting and the requests are getting stupid.

So with this act being said... What can be asked? Just wondering.

No sarcasm. Nothing. Just a question. Hope no one catches anything off of this.

So with this act being said... What can be asked? Just wondering.

No sarcasm. Nothing. Just a question. Hope no one catches anything off of this.
You can ask for help on a bot your working on or how to change something from scripts or anything, but not where to find one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this was asked before but I will ask again. For those of you who have had orders cancelled... Can you let us know what bot you were using or at least how it works? Does it use raw http requests? Was it the bull**** free script that was floating around? Jquery or just javascript?

Okay so can I have help with my fix then? I have the bot, not really looking for a handout for the bot itself, because I have my script made already... Just the fix. It's working, but not the right way.

Feels like this thread is becoming useless.

Members aren't helping other members anymore. They just pass info along via PM meaning they have their "groups" or whatever.

Other members don't understand that if they cant code worth a lick then they don't need to be trying to write code.

The intent of this thread was to have members help other "CAPABLE" members out. I think it did it initially but once people got their crew together, it started to revert back to how it was.

Hats off to Method. He shared his stuff. It's up to you guys that DL it to analyze the code, identify the problematic areas, then fix it. Share what you know and that's that.

I'll be watching in the background...
I agree 1000%

thanks... I don't agree with the bot panhandling... even tho I asked for bots floating around... but that was AFTER I asked for help

coding

DIDNT NOTICE THIS WAS THE HANDOUT THREAD. AND TO ANSWER THE SERVER QUESTION.. WHICH IS PRETTY LOGICAL.... NIKE DONT HAVE ONE SERVER THERE A HUGE *** COMPANY YOU THINK THEY DONT HAVE ONE IN EURO/ASIA/SOUTH AMERICA..

I was never in line at all with the 3Lab5s and Belairs. They went straight into my cart. I'm located in the Midwest btw
Bypassing the line system I'm guessing?
He isn't bypassing the line and I'm sure he wouldn't want to but GR's and semi-limited releases like 3labs and Belairs I don't have a line either.

Theres almost always a line with doernbechers/limited releases usually 5-15 seconds, any longer and your probably not getting a pair.

He isn't bypassing the line and I'm sure he wouldn't want to but GR's and semi-limited releases like 3labs and Belairs I don't have a line either.
Theres almost always a line with doernbechers/limited releases usually 5-15 seconds, any longer and your probably not getting a pair.

I tried a new bot yesterday morning and i didnt wait in line for the Lebron Swap Things. Oddly enough, they just went straight to my cart with no problem., which is odd because that hasnt happened to me in months.

that's not true. i've gotten all the DBs and limited shoes after waiting in line for 10 mins. now if it's more than 15 minutes then yes. the longest line i've ever waited was for the DB5 that was a full 10 minutes. DB3 was 5 minutes, 3lab5 was 7mins, fire red Vs was 3 minutes, and bel air was 5 minutes. yes, i timed all my shoes lol. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom