The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know the last time i used mouse events tbh but then again i i dont order many shoes anymore

Shoot I had two orders of 3lab5s under the same account name with different payment types (debit card and paypal)...And they were shipped no cancel...Same size I might add... I guess it all comes down to mouse events

Shoot I had two orders of 3lab5s under the same account name with different payment types (debit card and paypal)...And they were shipped no cancel...Same size I might add... I guess it all comes down to mouse events

same shipping address too?

whatever happened to the OG Black Listed dude THB... havent seen him around here in a while.... am i the only one whos noticed
nerd.gif
I noticed too, dude fell off after the banhammer

i noticed this on the Bel-air release... I swear Nike likes the whole bot craze... unless im missing something, doesnt this help add to cart service providers?

View media item 620365
i noticed this on the Bel-air release... I swear Nike likes the whole bot craze... unless im missing something, doesnt this help add to cart service providers?

Either way, it's either they check out for you or you check out yourself. If Nike is tracking IP address then you still have to check out yourself after they added to cart.

FINALLY, THIS THREAD IS NOT THE OFFICIAL TELL ME WHERE TO FIND A BOT THREAD.

People that come in here asking for bots or whatever will be removed from the thread on sight. Tired of deleting and the requests are getting stupid.

Cool. So if i'm new to this and don't know **** about bots then I'm just screwed because I'm not allowed to ask about bots. But I am allowed to talk about coding them. Which is really great that I'm allowed to ask about coding bots that I'm not even allowed to ask where I can find to begin with.

Real great thread here.

People that come in here asking for bots or whatever will be removed from the thread on sight. Tired of deleting and the requests are getting stupid.
Cool. So if i'm new to this and don't know **** about bots then I'm just screwed because I'm not allowed to ask about bots. But I am allowed to talk about coding them. Which is really great that I'm allowed to ask about coding bots that I'm not even allowed to ask where I can find to begin with.

Real great thread here.
Refer to your avi

I work in application support and I was having trouble with some front end code, so I decided to go look at some programming and coding forums. Dudes literally copying and pasting their broken nike scripts and getting dudes to fix them for free. Same goes for actual bot applications and not just browser extensions.

If you guys are having trouble finding auto add scripts or bots, maybe you should try searching a different forum.

Last edited:

Real great thread here.

thanks. all the info needed to get you started to learn is in the thread. if you don't want to learn then the thread is not for you. learn how to google and you'll be just fine if you want to buy one.

the goal for the thread is to help you create your own stuff not to advertise these services and put money in their pockets. sorry if you are disappointed.

as stated earlier, this thread isn't for everyone.

GeNeRaTiOnZ also gave some very solid advice... something a google search can probably help you with.

I work in application support and I was having trouble with some front end code, so I decided to go look at some programming and coding forums. Dudes literally copying and pasting their broken nike scripts and getting dudes to fix them for free. Same goes for actual bot applications and not just browser extensions.

If you guys are having trouble finding auto add scripts or bots, maybe you should try searching a different forum.
Some people really don't understand googles searchbox. 
mean.gif

Might as well lock this up.
GeNeRaTiOnZ told people exactly what to do, if dudes don't want to read or use google thats on them.

Getting your hands on a basic nikestore or footlocker extension isn't hard at all especially now since they aren't as effective anymore.

I feel your pain fellas. Nobody wants to read through 80 pages of thread only  to realize that maybe 5 have useful information on them. Not to mention that information is only useful to you if you understand how to code in the first place. Your best bet is to search youtube for a bot that works with nike's newest layout and pop them pockets. Ask the seller questions about updates and check to see if their bot will get you banned or not cause that would suck. 

Hype is at an all time high these days, it has  become too much of a headache to get shoes, I copped the Lebron XI because it was easy but passed on a lot of the releases in the past few months because it is just too much work. Tired of chasing raffle tickets and setting up multiple computers and getting up early on the weekend. Is a part time job trying to keep up with threads on this forum these days. Went in the Lebron thread today and it was like 15 new pages since my last visit. 

^ this !

Imma just buy a bot. I read this thread over and over. Still had questions.

Otherwise, I'll stick to rsvp. NDC is a freaking jungle.

I'm pretty sure that I've stated numerous times in this thread, and  the other thread that the only way you will understand any of this is to learn HTML/CSS and JavaScript. If you don't even have a basic understanding of those things, then nothing will ever make sense. Pick up a book. Do some googling. LEARN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom