The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Nike officially debited my paypal account for the foams...

Last edited by a moderator:
thread will reach a climax when meg starts intercepting

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is turning into the DB thread 
mean.gif
  Anyway, I changed the location of my Twitter scanner folder, and changed the keyword, and  all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore.  I tried refreshing it, reloading it, I even moved the folder back to its original location.  No Dice.  Any Ideas?  I also noticed that when I changed the search keyword it had these weird characters around it rather than the quotations.  However, when I go to text edit (I'm on a Mac) it shows it normal with the quotations. 
Code:
var shoeName = “Foamposite”;var nikestore = "nikestore";var closeFlag = "no";var tFunction = "twitterScan()";var tweet = new Array();var tweetName = new Array();function twitterScan() {for (var i = 0; i < 4; i++) {tweetName[i] = document.getElementsByClassName("fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id")[0].innerHTML;tweet[i] = document.getElementsByClassName("js-tweet-text")[i].innerHTML;}//if (document.getElementsByClassName("fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id")[0].innerHTML;if (tweet[0].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[0].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop} else if (tweet[1].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[1].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else if (tweet[2].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[2].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else if (tweet[3].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[3].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else {

This is turning into the DB thread 
mean.gif
  Anyway, I changed the location of my Twitter scanner folder, and changed the keyword, and  all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore.  I tried refreshing it, reloading it, I even moved the folder back to its original location.  No Dice.  Any Ideas?  I also noticed that when I changed the search keyword it had these weird characters around it rather than the quotations.  However, when I go to text edit (I'm on a Mac) it shows it normal with the quotations. 
Code:
var shoeName = “Foamposite”;var nikestore = "nikestore";var closeFlag = "no";var tFunction = "twitterScan()";var tweet = new Array();var tweetName = new Array();function twitterScan() {for (var i = 0; i < 4; i++) {tweetName[i] = document.getElementsByClassName("fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id")[0].innerHTML;tweet[i] = document.getElementsByClassName("js-tweet-text")[i].innerHTML;}//if (document.getElementsByClassName("fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id")[0].innerHTML;if (tweet[0].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[0].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop} else if (tweet[1].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[1].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else if (tweet[2].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[2].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else if (tweet[3].match(shoeName) == shoeName) {document.getElementsByClassName("twitter-timeline-link")[3].click();tFunction = "get outa here";shoeName = " 4444  4 456 7 8 456 7 345 7 345  345 3 1 1 133s "; //buffer to jump out of interval loop}else {
Just re-download the file. The folder location doesn't matter.

@bigj505

HELP!!! Dudes is comin at me for BALLIN OUT. I dont want this to escalate and get me banned so please try to check this nonsense ASAP. Peep my OG post and peep the responses... It aint my fault I swear. :lol:

I simply posted pics of how I did this weekend without any BOT usage and now these dudes is out here tryin to turkey neck me. Please stop the NT on NT violecnce tho. :lol:

@bigj505 Let me know what I gotta do homie. If you want to delete my pickups post then I understand. Im trying to dead this for real.

Once again... I APOLOGIZE to anyone who feels a certain way. Real talk.

sorry for the late reply. the way niketalk notifications are set up, I get emailed for everything reported which have redirected to a certain folder in my gmail since its an enormous amount of them that come. tagging me gets sent to the same folder so I never see the email.

that said, I deleted your comment and the rest of the stuff because it really doesn't belong in here. people network all of the time so what you accomplished this weekend is really nothing new.

With so many RSVP services and people with their own rsvp bot the only choice I'm left with is to get one myself. I don't need one that would allow you to enter many Twitter accounts, just 2 or 3 as backups. Thats the only way I will have a chance to get something from NikeDC

With so many RSVP services and people with their own rsvp bot the only choice I'm left with is to get one myself. I don't need one that would allow you to enter many Twitter accounts, just 2 or 3 as backups. Thats the only way I will have a chance to get something from NikeDC

you need more than that to get through with nikedc :lol:

they may be the worse place to RSVP in the whole Nike store network :smh:

Unless the person who sells you the bot gives you the delay time, or if your able to get it somewhere else the bot will be useless. Either that or you do many trial and errors to find what time settings work.

I manually won for the 2nd RSVP (DB10) last Saturday from @NikeDC.  It took me about 4-6 secs to send the DM, hope it helps.

Mine was just as fast but I failed for a 9.5.
I already had my dm window open with my info in it, once they tweeted I immediately entered the #. The # was the easiest I seen didn't take no time to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom