The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamma 11s go hard in the paint. Won't be easy . Nike rep told me they got something tricky planned for the bots this weekend. Dunno wtf he talking about but I'm sure the bots gonna do work
someone posted on my IG early about the same thing.

but if it is what i was told - then it will make for an interesting saturday morning.

NDC aint dumb....they read whats in these threads.  they cant stop all the bots..but they can stop a few.  They get their money in the end anyways...so nike always wins...dumb hypebeasts..we know about you.  Rocking skinny jeans lookin like some females.  anyways...good luck saturday fellas...maybe we will all get hit with this "connection error"  

So... is anyone willing to share how to read the array of tweets from the timeline without the photos? 
grin.gif

Correct me if Im wrong but the gammas are not even TLO. You don't even need a bot they'll be as easy as the taxi's. 

Gamma will be twitter link only. It won't as easy as taxi. If you think about it, the hype on the 11s is insane. There will be babies, kids, girls and mom that's going to be trying to get a pair. Sure it's easy if you know what youre doing but surely won't be easy as taxi where I was still able to add manually at 5:39 western. Hopefully the gamma will take the load off the prelude.

Sorry to say but if you cant get the gammas just quit homie. LMAO
I have no problems getting shoes nor will I have an issue getting the gamma 11s but if you think you can manually click come Saturday and that they'll be as easy as the taxi's. Good luck with that.

Last edited:
Gamma will be twitter link only. It won't as easy as taxi. If you think about it, the hype on the 11s is insane. There will be babies, kids, girls and mom that's going to be trying to get a pair. Sure it's easy if you know what youre doing but surely won't be easy as taxi where I was still able to add manually at 5:39 western. Hopefully the gamma will take the load off the prelude.
As per the Nike launch calendar, the Gammas will not be TLO. So Nike has some updating to do if they are changing them to TLO. And of course the hype is crazy for these but they made a **** load of them and any one with common sense can get them without the use of a bot (except for maybe the mexican sneakehead) lol.

Yes hopefully they do take a load off the prelude but they will still be hitting nikes site around the same time which means more error messages. Im not worried though, I cant remember the last time i missed a NDC release. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

I have no problems getting shoes nor will I have an issue getting the gamma 11s but if you think you can manually click come Saturday and that they'll be as easy as the taxi's. Good luck with that.
I dont need luck lol. NDC is a walk in the park for me. Like Memphis said before there are a few people on this thread that know whats up. The rest have no idea.

why the argument/disagreement tho? does it matter? if you are posting in here and haven't missed a ndc release in forever it means you are probably using a bot therefore the availability of the gammas doesn't even matter.

why the argument/disagreement tho? does it matter? if you are posting in here and haven't missed a ndc release in forever it means you are probably using a bot therefore the availability of the gammas doesn't even matter.
Who is arguing? And your right the availability of the gammas dont matter to me my pairs are as good as bought. I was just trying to help others by letting them know they arent tlo and if they wait for nike to tweet the link it may be too late. Then of course you have the people who think they know it all comment. But thats nike talk for ya. 
wink.gif

This thread is about helping others right? Too bad you cant do that without someone trying to earn some rep by speaking on something when they have no idea. Then most of the new people on this thread wonder why regulars don't offer assistance. 

I dont need luck lol. NDC is a walk in the park for me. Like Memphis said before there are a few people on this thread that know whats up. The rest have no idea.
Then speak for yourself. "You don't even need a bot they'll be as easy as the taxi's." is what I was responding to. I don't see the point in telling people they don't need a bot in a thread about bots. As for Gamma 11s not being TLO, Nike rep has said that could change by Friday night. 

Last edited:

Then speak for yourself. "You don't even need a bot they'll be as easy as the taxi's." is what I was responding to. I don't see the point in telling people they don't need a bot in a thread about bots. As for Gamma 11s not being TLO, Nike rep has said that could change by Friday night. 
People with bots dont need to use their bot for every release. The Gamma is one of those releases. And you dont have to see my point lol. not everyone in this thread has a bot to use and i can bet you that there will be people that get these without the use of a bot. 

And if the nike rep you spoke to is right and they change this to TLO then YES a bot would be your best chance at these but even then some people will still get them manually.

Did the nike rep you spoke to say they are changing the limit on these? last year it was 2 per customer and this year they failed to mention that on the launch calendar. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom