The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact of the matter is that these are a sought after release. Everyone knows it, especially Nike. These aren't going to be as limited as the recent releases. I'm banking on a relatively easy release. I'd like to say that a general idea of how the site works, a sense of urgency and a manual checkout process is all you'll need to get your pair on lock down, but things could go differently.

As for not being TLO, I bet that'll change by the middle/end of the week.

The fact of the matter is that these are a sought after release. Everyone knows it, especially Nike. These aren't going to be as limited as the recent releases. I'm banking on a relatively easy release. I'd like to say that a general idea of how the site works, a sense of urgency and a manual checkout process is all you'll need to get your pair on lock down, but things could go differently.

As for not being TLO, I bet that'll change by the middle/end of the week.
Finally someone with the right idea. You're right on. 
wink.gif

Does anyone have any bots for websites other than nike footlocker etc. Specifically crookedtongues, size.co.uk etc... lmk 

never tried for GS sizes, but my lil cusins dig em. Does NDC do TLO on GS sizes too or do I just search the site for it?

never tried for GS sizes, but my lil cusins dig em. Does NDC do TLO on GS sizes too or do I just search the site for it?
I'm guessing they'll make them TLO and they'll tweet out a link to a grid of sizes, like they've done with the KD 6 aways. Makes sense, but I could be wrong. They supposedly have something up their sleeves this time around. 

Does anyone have any bots for websites other than nike footlocker etc. Specifically crookedtongues, size.co.uk etc... lmk 
Making a basic script to automate checkout is extremely simplistic for these sites. Look into javascript.

Last edited:
got a question. if me and my brothers are all able to get a limited release using a bot, with the same address but different credit cards what are our chances of getting megged. We've used this bot before and not get megged just havent done it on the same shoe at the same time

got a question. if me and my brothers are all able to get a limited release using a bot, with the same address but different credit cards what are our chances of getting megged. We've used this bot before and not get megged just havent done it on the same shoe at the same time
a few has told me they got canceled

Last edited:

we would tell you yes.

but that wont stop you.

go ahead. prove us wrong.

Been having troubles getting through lately. I'm in Canada, any one else far away having issues as well?

highly likely.. but why not keep it simple.. hopefully someone has a girlfriend/wife..jumpoff, a close family member etc... go grab how ever many prepaid or gift cards.. and set up accts with different addresses.. why even take the chance.. why half *** it and risk getting nothing

Last edited:
Been having troubles getting through lately. I'm in Canada, any one else far away having issues as well?
that's normal just keep trying. there's not much you can do. unless you got friends in the states.

Mods: The community would greatly appreciate it if you could sticky this and move it to the right forum if it isn't already.

So I needed a short break from coding and decided to check in on NT. Shame on people trying to sell scripts/bots taken from the open source community. Help the sneakerhead community instead of raping it. Ok enough of my rant...

I updated the open source chrome extension to work with the recent changes to Nike.com. Fork the repo if you plan on updating the code or simply download the zip file and install the javascript as a unpacked chrome extension. Link to my repo for the code and youtube instructions below. Its easy to install and I tested this today with Laney's Jordan 1s on nike.com. Assuming they use the same dom strucure, this should work for the TLO releases as well. Good luck and don't forget to bump for others to see and hopefully cop their gammas this weekend.

If you are able/unable to cop the gammas this weekend, post back here so we can continue working on the script. I suggest getting a good native twitter app like tweetdeck so you can quickly click if its posted. Also, don't forget to set Chrome as your default browser. Otherwise, it will fire up safari (on a mac) if you click on a twitter link.

Thanks
Jay
Founder, Joog App on iTunes

Source code for the Chrome extension
https://github.com/hackin247/nike-bot

http://niketalk.com/t/577412/nike-script-aka-bot-updated/0_20

Video instructions on how to install

note: no need to rename any files. Just set your size...

http://niketalk.com/t/577412/nike-script-aka-bot-updated/0_20

Last edited:
Before you spread that script around. people should know that script will get you ban if not use correctly. That is a basic script and the source code has been giving out on this thread.

Before you spread that script around. people should know that script will get you ban if not use correctly. That is a basic script and the source code has been giving out on this thread.
Banned like how? I saw his previous thread he made pertaining to that add to cart extension. I used one about 9 months ago and everything was on the up and up. ifr0st ifr0st

How does one go about using that script correctly?  I know that it is an add to cart script, but I didn't see the mouse movements in the script.  Also, would it work on something that is not a TLO release?

Lately I've been working on an rsvp bot...

And yes gammas should be TLO, but why use that basic bot? Seems so easy and detectable.

Banned like how? I saw his previous thread he made pertaining to that add to cart extension. I used one about 9 months ago and everything was on the up and up. ifr0st ifr0st

I meant get cancel. That script is easily detectable. If youre lucky you will get away with it. If they decided to check, that script would be the first to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom