The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

LOL @ "destinationlosses job" :lol:
laugh.gif

thats kinda funny...but still sad people go out their way juts to hate hate hate.
Thanks for all the info, i'm just sittin back stayin quiet cuz i dont even kno wat to say...]

except, i hope the Lites dont stay lookin like a boxing shoe. And how is the "lighter" shoe more costly?? shouldnt there b less materials used in making it?? :lol:
laugh.gif
You dudes is noodles, I got more ziti to Bake...'Can you tell me how to get... how to get to Sesame Street?'" -Meth​

Quote:
except, i hope the Lites dont stay lookin like a boxing shoe. And how is the "lighter" shoe more costly?? shouldnt there b less materials used in making it??
WE GROWN.

From what Curlyone is stating, this is what I've gathered,

1. "I have no comment on the Zoom IIIs (like Kobe would call them lol)"

I have a funny feeling that the III will be distanced from Kobe, just like Shox BBall from Vince Carter.

2. "except to expect an earlier release to make room for a potential new line from NIke."

Kobe is either leaving Nike after this shoe, or Nike isn't interested in resigning him. Either way, it's a done deal. Get the last shoe out, ala Kevin Garnett, while his name is still attached to that contract. Not having Kobe back will make room for whoever is new, then with an unblemished rep.

Obviously this is pure speculation and guesswork, but if this is the case........ :lol:
laugh.gif
how many of you are gonna line up to buy Li Nings?

Quote:
why Nike decided not to release an All-Star colorway for the IIs is reason being every other year or so Nike implements a special All-Star color to be worn by endorsers for their PEs
:smh:
smh.gif

Well, IMO its better Kobe signs with the other shoe companies like going back to adidas or converse or reebok where he will be treated with respect and IMPORTANCE. It would be excellent if Nike resign him but with the way they are doing to my man, uh uh... better go somewhere else

Quote:
I think it will get out in some form or fashion. I hope not, just to give SOME sort of excitement.. but rumblings in Variant Nation is they are copying almost everything with a Jumpman on it, not knowing if it's the XX3.

I just can't see it going past End of July before Variants are started. REAL pics may take a lot longer, because NO one is going to give up their job snappin pics of it for real, unless they have super balls.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Quote:
Obviously this is pure speculation and guesswork, but if this is the case........ how many of you are gonna line up to buy Li Nings?

Not to hate on you, as it is speculation, but I have to say I can't agree with any of it. Kobe is on the upswing in marketability (well, he couldn't have gone much lower...) and it would not make business sense to let Kobe go, unles she asks for too much money. I think the Lebron and Kobe lines work well together for Nike, as they meet the needs of players differently. Durant is unproven. And honestly, who could they get to replace Kobe?
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

It looks like the ZKII is not a footlocker/Eastbay exclusive (or the exclusivity has ended)...they are now at other stores in LA. They were at WSS for 100, and they have them at Proper.

The shoes will still release next season just not as late as they did this season, that is all I am saying.

Stay Tuned...

Back
Top Bottom