The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

Curlyone is on point...almost word for word what someone at HQ told me... which is what made me think...

Is that you buddy? lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

For other Nike questions and assistance, please contact Nike USA Consumer Services at:
- 1-800-344-6453 - (6 a.m. - 4 p.m. PST, Monday through Friday)

You think if i call this number and ask about inquiries about the product availability of alternate colours of the Zoom Kobe II sheaths and bug them long enough that they would wise up to the public demands???...what if alot of poeple "complained" ???....just wondering...

Quote:
I think i'am going to stick with the Sheaths, but i heard amazing things about the Strengths, so which is better?
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

I forgot to fit the Sheaths when I copped the Strengths... now I got no comparison... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
but compared to the ZK1s... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

from what i heard from a very good source that he is definitely shopping around for another deal with other shoe companies.
I don't know if he will go back to adidas but his contract is up with Nike in a couple days, and other shoe companies are interested.

Haha....kobe and adidas?

"Its take 5"...Kobe on "team adidas"? hm... from wat i kno, kobe aint always mr. team first :lol:
laugh.gif
You dudes is noodles, I got more ziti to Bake...'Can you tell me how to get... how to get to Sesame Street?'" -Meth​

Quote:
from wat i kno, kobe aint always mr. team first

ya that team would be team ballhog. Kobe, agent zero, and t-mac. WOAH

Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

CheGTR:
But really, why did he leave adidas in the first place again??
He was already displeased with The Kobe, and was even less impressed the KOBETWO. Just didn't like where the brand was taking his line, so he became a 'shoe free agent', trying And-1s, Jordans (Concord XIs! Laker-colored VIIs! True Blue IIs with yellow accents!) and Reeboks.
CheGTR:
and whos All star red/gold Reebok Questions are those up there! (i always forget to ask, tho i could easily guess)
You know whose they are; Answer's.
smokin.gif

SELL ME AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

IMO, Nike should just hear us and listen to us that they should improve and upgrade KOBE'S marketing and advertisements. Adidas has 5 superstars, Converse has 1, Reebok has 1 so I really don't know where will Kobe go except Nike. New Balance? Li-Ning? And 1? I don't think so!

nike could start by releasing his sneaker at the begining of the season.
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

Quote:
nike could start by releasing his sneaker at the begining of the season.
til all star weekend...so i can see why they start late with releases...but it sucks because i feel like im in a mad rush and broke trying to get all the colors of these because i really like the shoe(s)...

i do kinda wish theyd release current sig shoes like they used to release jordans....first color way late october/early nov. ...drop another around xmas/jan....another all star weekend....another around playoff time...and you're good...
...word

There were predictions of Nike's downfall, and it's happening...
There were predictions of Kobe's shoes not selling, that is happening as well...
There were predictions that Nike has lost touch with it's fan base, by releasing insulting product...
People sit and complain about Jordan Brand, Jordan brand is killin'... then has positioned itself to be able to go out on it's own...

People who made those predictions were ridiculed, and then called haters.

If Kobe Bryant leaves Nike, and then Nike does not get Durant, there will be a large silent applause......

just a quick question on the page 106 there is a pic of kobe and in the bottom left corner there are a pair of kicks does anyone know what these are

ya i gotta go get my pair this weekend, white and sliver.
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

anyone know when the white/grey will be available in stores? and will they be available in kid sizes?

Back
Top Bottom