The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

In case you haven't seen my edits on previous pages:

Nike lawyers have contacted us and requested that we remove their product pics of the Zoom Kobe III from our site. The pics belong to them and we respect their intellectual property rights.

Please do not repost the pics. They will be just be removed again and anyone posting them could face suspension. If anyone has their own photos of the shoes or their own scans of a catalog these can still be posted.

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email: [email protected]

^ I hope those brown samples we saw come out
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

That bulls colorway is raw :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:
i remember reading that someone said the strengths did not have to be broken in like the sheaths were.........maybe thats why?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

oly sheath's looks good..

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Damn Nike, it's on every forum. Good luck, hope you guys don't hate me or docious. Although I have a feeling you really love me. With a shoe as different and innovative as this you need as much time as you can possibly get for the shoe to grow onto people.
Let's take it to the Maxx like TJ
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

They'd better put a naked pic of Vanessa on the insole of those III's, if they want those crappy looking things to sell....Nike was probably embarrassed at the responses, con, of those things.....

OK, so I see my PS ideas were relatively well received...since you guys really want the KBII on NikeID, here's a few more team versions to help you visualize the true potential of this shoe...mind you I didn't do one for EVERY team as some of these colorways could be used across teams (i.e. Detroit has the same colorscheme as NJ, etc.)

Enjoy...any requests feel free...I'm bored. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
52vflfb.jpg
6h5e9w4.jpg
5xy7oyv.jpg
52cnwg2.jpg
4kjc1ux.jpg
506hb82.jpg

Enjoy!

8)
glasses.gif

Meh, its good but why dont you try different color placement, like different patent toe color?..i dont know, it gets repetitive (sp?)

Hey KFig5, just thought i'd help you out with a lil' change up.

and here something from me

can you tell i'm wiz fan.

The Boston and Chicago are incredible. These shoes really stand out in non-Laker colours.
______
WE GROWN.

umm give me a late pass here but

WHITE/GREY/SILVER ULTIMATES ARE OUT

well...at least at the footlocker that i stopped by at

just take the blk/yellow, and turn it to wht/gry(silver), same leather, same materials, same color placement...

so far to me

orca > laker ultimate > white ult. > blk/yel ult.

but i just really really like those orcas...
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]DaAznFella x InToTheDark x VicexxxisFresh Summer '08
Team Jab, Jab, ->, Short, Fierce

Let's see what I can do about that wallpaper...in the meantime, I'll give the team by team versions a shot.

Let's begin...

66b5ppj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom