The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Nike: please release these

zoom_kobe_II_014.jpg
UCLAlumni Class of 2003 [email protected]

OK, I'm taking a break...I'll be back with the rest of the league shortly!

Again, any requests, I'll be glad to do them...Once I roll through the Home Versions, I'll work on Away versions...maybe if Nike sees some of these possibilities, they'll release some colorways better than the boring @#%$ White/Greys....

Haha...post counts mean nothing to me...I'm not looking for those numbers. I've been on here "lurking" for YEARS....this is just plain old fun coming up with better colorways than Nike seems to want to produce.

Less cowbell?!? HATER!!! Hahaha....

I'm new here, but sn't there a separate board for ps? There's no need to flood this thread with colorways that'll never happen. Nice work though.

^^^^^^
this threads been dead.........we needed some PS's
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

^

Quote:
The Lites will be released in August. They will look somewhat similar to the NDC pic but there are a few lines and a toe cap added, but the overall design is the same.
-curlyone12

2nd Pic posted by 1and12
2crkcjs.jpg
15364003vd3.jpg
..Pursuing MY HappYness​

Thats a photoshop...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

call me a hater, but there is a difference between ROYAL blue and NAVY blue.

the pistons and the nets do NOT have the same colors.
peace.
please excuse me,
i'm wacktose intolerant.

Bill Simmons: Anyone who thinks the Cavs have a chance is a fool.​

Wow you see kb24.com lately and how well nike markets Kobe out in asia, it's unreal Lebron doesn't even get that love out here

:wow:
eek.gif
6d2lit2.jpg
....Da Upper Echelon Don....​

",,,cocked the baby 9mm, that N' gravy mine...*clanked him*-what was he thinkin on my corner when it's 'Pay-Me' time?"

Just got a sz 11 pair of the white clouds at FOOTLOCKER... they're out already. So far, the best colorway released for the Zoom Kobe 2

Back
Top Bottom