The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

lookin good lookin good lookin good
got all black 2k3's size 10 to sell? I got money

turn the music up
turn me down

Here's also a pic of the inner sock of the Zoom Kobe II.Pic from Vulkan on ISS.

PICT3563.JPG
:tongue:
tongue.gif

"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

I was told today by a FL manager that they would release the AZK II on 3/29. He said it was a FL exclusive release.
Black/Maize this thursday 3/29
Laker colorway on thursday 4/19
If he's right then I guess the dates we heard first are true.
:\
ohwell.gif
(this is just what he told me, so don't hold me responsible for any misinformation) :\
ohwell.gif

"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

i REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THESE SHOES.. i looked on eastbay and there not showing pre-orders?? i guess i'll have to order them first thing this thursday.. i can't wait.. im soo excited! SOOO EXCITED! ive been waiting all my life for these. < thats how hyped i am about these shoes HAHAHAHA

I am happy that they are releasing on 3/29...but I am very disappointed that they are not going to have the Kobe Box. Why would the Lakers colorway coming out have the kobe box but not the black/maize.

Jayson, first off, props for shedding some new light! I'm guessing that the orange box is what we're getting because it's easier to produce, and with the push to get them out sooner, the orange box was an easier way to do it. Just a guess though. I actually have something to look forward to now for this week!
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

jayson you are that dude...........im calling work in a couple hours to see if we got them, man those pics.......its like i can almost grab them, oh man i might need two pairs
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

1 of each for me. I guarantee I'll be hooping in them the day they show up.
C O O K # 4 5

im praying my work gets them in today or tomorrow.......still weird to me these didnt show up on our RD list (i work at footlocker by the way)
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

good lookin out with the info jayson. very much appreciated for clearing things up.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

^^^Jayson, i posted this information on March 24th...try page 16 of this thread...at that point we still didn't know that these were officially being released this week till yesterday...so, that information now seems to be foreshadowing the whole time, but when i posted it that info was still only speculative...nike has a way of changing dates and info at a moments notice...

Does anyone know what happened to all the new Kobe clothing on Eastbay? Also, would the FL F&F be good on new releases like the ZK2s?

Black/Maize this thursday?

Oh man, I can't wait.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom