The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Are all FL's excluding the ZKII's from the F&F or is it the managers decision?

:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
!! A YOU !!
!! NIKE IN 06 !!

Don't worry about running out or people rushing in to get these CALI Kobeheads. I called all Footlocker throughout the California region and asked their inventory. All have a lot! You can get all your popular sizes even by next week! No need to rush!

However, those Footlockers outside of CALI, you guys may have to fight. Most of the Footlockers that I called from Chi-Town, NYC, Big Easy, Miami, Seattle, and Midwest...have about only one or two of each sizes. Most at least. Some hidden ones in these regions have a lot. So....Kobeheads outside of CALI, you guys may have to hunt. Us Cali Kobeheads are safe.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

^^

There's always eastbay for peeps outside of Cali.
"Well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation." - Michael Jordan

I'll wait till they hit sales racks.

No need to rush for these when they'll be on the shelves for awhile.
Dumb rappers need teaching​

really wasnt hoping id have to wait til the 19th, but looks lke im gonna have to
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

So whats up with the commercials. Kobe has been averaging like 54pts over the last 2 weeks. Nike needs to take advantange of Kobe's free marketing campaign.

I'm guessing commercials will be on THIS week during NBA on TNT. At least i'll be able to smile knowing i'm wearing my pair when the commercial debuts. :lol:
laugh.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

^^^^^^^ well i do work at a footlocker, so i might as well use my employee discount right
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Hell yeah use that discount. It's worth the wait especially if you have no choice. Didn't know that. My fault. :wow:
embarassed.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

I just talked to FL.com and the lady said she had received an e-mail today that said the ZKII will be pushed back to 4/7/07. I live in TN and called around, nobody has them. I called 2 stores in LA and they both have them. I'm hoping to get a transfer done early but the .com will definately have them on 4/7/07. I hope this helps ya'll. 4 fit out to prepare for the scoring fiasco tonight. Damnit, I want to hoop in ZKIIs !!
C O O K # 4 5

Just hoping that the release day would be 4/7....just to recover from the jordans I bought last week....I'm a Kobe and Michael fan! They are alike in several ways!!

Back
Top Bottom