The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^^^there will be a bunch in about 40 min here in LA. that's when ntla and footlocker opens up...

anyone from the East Coast or Midwest get the Kobe II's yet?

Gonna get mine in a few.
wink.gif

I'm Rick James

I have classes til 4:15! Please post after you buy 'em, so I can have something to look forward to after school.
I can't wait for my internural game tonight in my KOBE'S!!!!!!!
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Just picked up my pair as well.

These are nice in person.
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

check ur local footlocker at ur local mall. they should have them for $130 plus tax ur lookin at $140+ ..but better hurry up . some guy bought 8 pairs when i went..they might be gone by the time u get there

couldnt use the discount .the employee discount is from 3/30-4/1 and footlocker F&F discount exclude nikes..which sux..i was about to get another pair of ZKII.

Quote:
Someone post a quick review w/ pics, price, and where you got them!!!!
:pimp:
pimp.gif

But yeah, my total came out to $140.08 after tax.

Quote:
where in SD did you get them. are they suppose to be GR to all stores
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I dont know if its my feet but its fits true size. and the straps feel secure.. so dont worry about the straps commin off durring a basketball game.

This is some BS none of the Footlockers by me have them and the online site doesn't even have them up. I really wanted to get these today to play in them tonight. >:
mad.gif
Nike, if it isn't poor marketing, it's poor execution of a release, Lebron doesn' t have to deal with this.

I live in Baltimore got mine at my local mall with no problems. I was actually the first person at the mall to have them.These shoes are very slick in person. Whoever said these don't look right with jeans are crazy. These shoes are the successors to the 2k5's.

These are sweet...sizing is similar to the azk1...im a 10 in azk1 and a 10 in these...i tried on a 10.5, but felt a little bit of movement...i'd go with what you wore in the azk1's...

Yup I just coped my ZKII in SD @ UTC FL.

Me and Dennis were # 1 & #2 to cop our pairs of the ZKII's.I got my pair for $112 with my 20% military discount.

The pics on here dont due the ZKII's justice.Once you seem them in person and see the quality of them your just going to fall in love with these shoes.

I tried my pair on @ the store and I'd say they run true to size compared to the ZKI's.But I would recommend trying on a pair first before you buy since everyone has different types of feet that may be wide or narrow.

The shoe is really comfortable and is a little stiff at first when you put them on.But one thing I notice right when you put them on, tie the laces, and secure the strap is that the ZKII really lock in and secure your ankle but not to the point where their so damn tight and cuting off your circulation like the AJ XVII's.

I'm really wondering how much more the ZKII Stength's will lock down your ankle when wearing and playing in those with the 2 straps on those.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Back
Top Bottom