The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

really really hope Canada gets these in tomorrow...
to the one going to square one. mississauga.. i'll be going to NTO and Eaton Centre FL and Champs tomorrow.. just to check..

and thanks for the lookout on the wallpaper.. *right click save... set as background

can't wait for this :pimp:
pimp.gif
316022_171_A
316022_001_A

Got mine on reserve. If you sign up at Footlocker for their FREE VIP thing they will let you place a pair on hold. They are all out of my size at the FL by my place. They went fast not even release day yet!!!
Team UCLA beat SC
"All aboard the invisible Bruin Bandwagon!"

i was at work today, and these are a Footlocker exclusive (black/yellow) we got 72 pairs
Hip-Hop is DEAD
December 19th 2006

Here is the info on the upcoming midnight release on 4/6 and some other Kobe VIVO events.

I'm going to RSVP and plan on going to the events.

So just the blacks are releasing today (the 29th), right?

Laker colorway is later, right?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Are the ZKIIs supposed to be up on FL or eastbay.com right now cause the Retro 3s were on at midnight.

sick background...kobe is the greatest in the league RIGHT NOW
mayonaise color benz i push miracle whips!

so...bLk/maize tomorrow with boring orange box okay...but im interested in the Lakers white with the sick kobe box pLease someone heLp is it reaLLy 4/11?? or when? thanks
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Sick new wallpapers from nikebasketball.com

wallpaper_02.jpg

wallpaper_04.jpg

wallpaper_03.jpg

wallpaper_01.jpg

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Back
Top Bottom