The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

LoveMe or HateMe...are those game worn Kobe ZK2 PE's?...the colors on those look more like Kobe's, plus it says Carpe Diem on the inner strap like the Blk/Maizes...the GR Laker colorway says THRIVE on the inner strap...

Quote:
^ where exactly do you live in Canada ezpinoy??? and you too AF1s?

i live in Toronto... and to ezpinoy not to say ur a liar or anything.. but Sport Chek is pretty strict about the release day... unless you have a connect... and also.. weren't these a FL exclusive??? why would Sport Chek get them?

i live in Calgary... thats exactly what the girl on the phone @ sport chek said (sportcheck market mall).. that they just came in today.. and will be out on display within the next couple of days , no exact date but they have them she said... then i called footlocker (chinook center mall).. and they have them comming out on the 19th and they have them already in the back.. then i called Champ sports and the guy said they will be comming out in the next couple of days as well (Chinook center mall) again no exact date...

if you don't believe me.. call them up and ask.. its either i got lied to on the phone.. or its true...

P.S: i already have the shoes (thankyou nice1take5 off ebay), tried them out @ the talisman center here in calgary.. and they are feeling pretty good soo far..

remember these?
so what excactly were they? (purple ones)

....found them on the archived ZK1 thread

4csgxeh.jpg

TeamP'NG -Purple & Gold Lakers
#4 LUKE WALTON ! myspace.com/shaq34kobe

i know the official launch date is the 19th, and eastbay have them on the website already, but what abt the asia release? is it officially launched on the 19th as well? coz i m going to ask my connection in hk to get them for me...

is it we really got a new Kobe's commercial? here is the nike response

Quote:
Response (Larry) - 04/17/2007 06:35 AM
Dear,

Thank you for your interest in Kobe and Nike!

We are very sorry but there are no immediate plans to release a new commercial
feature Kobe and the Zoom Kobe II.

We appreciate the time you have taken to contact us and apologize for any
disappointment.

Sincerely,

Larry
Nike

AirForce1s... Where do you work? I'm in Mississauga, and I can't wait till tomorrow assuming that they release here the same day they do in the US...
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

:lol:
laugh.gif
Curly says a lot of things, he doesn't know what he's talking about. He tries to get info and just guesses at things. Remember like a month ago he claimed they were running a marketing campaign with a commercial debuting on Thursday TNT.

i order the zk2 off of niketown.com on the 17, and they havt shipped. is nike lunching the shoe on the 19 or something.

interesting..

technically, Strength's were the ORIGINAL ZK2 design...

the bottom pic here was the very first picture that surfaced of wear test samples..

4csgxeh.jpg

also.. what possible costs could there be to raise the retail of the strengths $10 ?!

the material for one extra strap? ...

oh i see.. $10 extra for no achilles pain.

WOOO..just recieved my la colorway!! and yes i felt the achiles problem right away but i seriously think that it can be solved by breakin in the shoes...i might post some pics later...

Quote:
also.. what possible costs could there be to raise the retail of the strengths $10 ?!
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

Quote:
i live in Calgary... thats exactly what the girl on the phone @ sport chek said (sportcheck market mall).. that they just came in today.. and will be out on display within the next couple of days , no exact date but they have them she said... then i called footlocker (chinook center mall).. and they have them comming out on the 19th and they have them already in the back.. then i called Champ sports and the guy said they will be comming out in the next couple of days as well (Chinook center mall) again no exact date...

The Chek in Market is shady, man. I know for a fact that they will sell anything they get, early, for the right price.
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan Retro V (white/royal/stealth), Zoom Lebron IV -Vegas Edition (met gold/white/var. red)

Back
Top Bottom