The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Got my pair of Kobe 2 Laker Color. The Real 50 pt scoring binge shoes... :lol:

Actually, these are the Real Deal. From Kobe's Locker. Took these pictures from tonights Lakers Town Hall event for season ticket holders.

Kobe's Locker and the AZK 2's.
kobelockerxz9.jpg

kobeshoesem3.jpg

kobeshoes1nn6.jpg

kobeshoes2sb9.jpg
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

Nice pics. I'm pretty much sold on not getting the Lakers colorway but I went to my local Footlocker over the weekend and saw the black/maize and they looked nice. I just need to know 1 thing.

What size should I get? I normally wear a size 11.
nWo
new world order

he's not wearing all those PE's every game like last year. But nike put the shoes out when the seasons over.

Footlocker said 4/19 so I'm sure you'll be able to get them then.

For me, I'm so confused about which colorway to get.
For the ZK1's, it was so easy. I got the Black/Maize because that was the only Laker colorway they released at the beginning. But now, there are two.

Anyone have thoughts on which colorway is nicer???

for those of you who live in canada, contact your local shoe stoes, and see if they have them in... i contacted my local sport chek and they said that they just got them in today and they aren't on the shelf yet.. but i can come in and pick up a pair... so im going there right after work.. WOOT WOOT!

For those who care (we talked about this in earlier posts).
I just received the Kobe Foil Logo Tee's from Eastbay and they fit the same way as the one on NikeStore.com (the one with him making a lay-up).
I got a Large and it fits like an XL. But, I must say that these shirts are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Check out kb24.com it has a video clip of signing autographs at FL store at a mall in Beverly Hills.

Also peep this dope wallpaper:

witnesses.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Quote:
for those of you who live in canada, contact your local shoe stoes, and see if they have them in... i contacted my local sport chek and they said that they just got them in today and they aren't on the shelf yet.. but i can come in and pick up a pair... so im going there right after work.. WOOT WOOT!
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

^ where exactly do you live in Canada ezpinoy??? and you too AF1s?

i live in Toronto... and to ezpinoy not to say ur a liar or anything.. but Sport Chek is pretty strict about the release day... unless you have a connect... and also.. weren't these a FL exclusive??? why would Sport Chek get them?

the orca's... nice to hear kobe's input. thanks for the vid. difinitely getting these once they release.... pretty sure i can wait on the laker colorway untill they go on sale.

clothing line could be so much better. with all the detail they put in the shoes, they could at least put into the gear maybe with some croc print, diamond patterns or the new 24 logo. the crap they got out now is your BASIC nike basketball gear with a small Kobe logo.

but yeah, it's nice to buy colorways KOBE actually wears in the game.

shoes for sale sz 10.5
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

are they gonna come with the kobe box??...the maize/bLk came with that boring orange box...i hope they do come with that kobe box!!!!
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Back
Top Bottom