The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

KB8SD or HOYLE... can one of you guys help me out with an 11.5 of those Laker colorways?
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ lol

Didn't even see that they were on Eastbay.

Thanks.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Ska, were you able to get your pair on eastbay?

If not, I got you bro.

PM me.

Peace.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

haha, i remember this shoe got a lot of hate when it first released in the white colorway. with a couple changes in color and seeing it in person, it's like night and day in terms of our attitudes toward it.

how horrible this is, a 30% employee discount, but no strengths or laker sheaths IN CANADA..............stupid nike
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

would we be able to call one of those locations in cali to have them ship a pair of strengths over to canada? because we only got the black/maize in toronto. i want those strengths so bad. it looks like i'd have no achilles problems with those like i did with the sheaths.
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

Quote:
haha, i remember this shoe got a lot of hate when it first released in the white colorway.
:frown:
frown.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

When are those Asia exclusives droppin i need those in my life badly?? Can anyone hook me up with a pair of strengths in sz 10.5 please will pay extra for your help hit me at [email protected]
Reppin the ATL.... And that's what's up!!
WANTED>>WANTED>>WANTED
Air Jordan X city series all sz11-11.5
Air jordan XII nubuck Sz11
Air Jordan XX Stealth Sz 10.5-11
Air Jordan IV Blk/red sz10.5-11.5 E-mail @ [email protected]

Ska they won't ship the laker colorway till early may. My footlocker has them and I can get them with my 20% discount. If you need them holla. Always ready to help a fellow laker fan out!

Quote:
KB8sandiego
TeamLakers
Lakers VS Suns Round One...Wouldn't Miss It For The World!!!​

Everybody seems to hate Kobe for the most part. It's real funny how the ZKI and the ZKII thread just took off.
C O O K # 4 5

^They can hate Kobe all they want, but they cant deny how great the ZK 1 and 2 are
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

I want the orcas real bad

ARE THEY IN THE BAY AREA?? (besides GREAT MALL???)

What looks better with the orcas...Black/Maize or Laker colorway???

should of left it a cali shoe.... AND BY THE WAY IF YOU GUYS WANT THE STRENGTHS...... THEY ARE AT THE PANORAMA MALL!!!!!! I GOT TWO PAIRS TODAY!!! FOR SO CAL PEOPLE VAN NUYS
NIKE Talking Since
'94

I have a friend who checked 4 different FL's where he lives in Cleveland and all were sold out of sz. 13.

JM -- Can we get an update on how these are selling so far?

This has gotta be the first sig. shoe of a marquee athlete that I've seen launch without ANY substantial advertising...and thus far it seems like the fans are pleased. I know I am.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

Quote:
This has gotta be the first sig. shoe of a marquee athlete that I've seen launch without ANY substantial advertising...and thus far it seems like the fans are pleased. I know I am.

Forget ultimates, strengths, lites - they need to be the underdogs
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

I tried calling some stores, no luck. Does anyone know where i can get a hold of them? thanks alot. im in the 818 area code

Back
Top Bottom