The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Quote:
Here is the best thing for you to do.Go to this website:

www.footlocker.com/content/locator/

and call up the FL in your area to see if they have the Orca stengths in your size because from the reports I've been reading on here on NT and ISS the Orca strengths have been selling pretty well.Also dont forget your in LA or in the SoCal area and thats where the most Kobe & Lakers fans are, plus the Lakers playoffs series starts today.So you might have a little tough time finding your size for your pair of the Orca strengths.

Thanks for the tip but you came at me a little strong. Didn't realize they were only at footlockers, I said I was at a bunch of shops yesterday in the heart of LA and didn't see any. Seems all the places you mentioned are in the OC.
I will be calling all the footlockers in my area after the Lakers get that win today.

^
bosing :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
I was about to blow the whistle on palming. :wow:
eek.gif
Looks great on court. They should be looking very sick with black socks and the purple jersies today. :pimp:
pimp.gif
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Quote:
anyone who has both the ultimates and the strengths and have balled in em. do the strengths have the uncomfortable achilles area too?

the strengths dont have the uncomfortable achilles area for me. the achilles area of the strengths is more "flexible" then the ultimates. i balled in the strengths last night for 30 minutes and they are really comfortable right out of the box. btw i have the same size in ultimates, strengths, and azk1 (size 9)

Quote:
Can somebody tip off a huge kobe/laker fan where to find the strengths in th LA area? I was at a few places today looking for the Jordan old love new loves... Didn't see any of the strengths.
TeamLakers 22 44 13 33 32 42 25

The leathers on the Strengths are also sooo nice ontop of the patent. I compared these to my XX2s and that leather just seems so cheapy in comparison.
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

The Strengths are lookin good. Not sure how much I need the midfoot strap, but I guess I won't operate. :lol:
laugh.gif

JM -- Thanks man. :D
happy.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

the strengths are something serious. First pair of basketball shoes I have liked in years. I saw them in the stores and my jaw dropped. I can't wait to hoop in them tomorrow. 8)
glasses.gif

there aren't any P.E. all black KOBE's right, because it doesn't look like the Ultimates either without the yellow part

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that the strengths were for training,the ultimates were for hoopin,and the lites are to be for casual wear.

i took a few quick screenshots and i can see the back and it still has the yellow symbol and all the things that match the blk/maize ultimates, but what i can't see clearly is the yellow midsole on there

I've been trying to figure out which ones he's wearing today as well...

Looks like all black with a yellow symbol on the back
looks like a yellow midsole
and on the bottom, looks like purple with black

My guess is he's wearing the ASIA's today

And he'll probably wear the White/Purple/Black Sheaths for the home games

I think Kobe is rocking these today:

2hqfh1t.jpg

Can someone post good pics from today's game?
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

i'm breaking in my strengths today thinkng kobe will be wearing these today. looks like he is wearing the asias.

any asia hook-ups ou there?
shoes for sale sz 10.5
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

Does anyone know when those Asia Exclusives are droppin? I really need those in my life!!
Reppin the ATL.... And that's what's up!!
WANTED>>WANTED>>WANTED
Air Jordan X city series all sz11-11.5
Air jordan XII nubuck Sz11

Air Jordan IV Blk/red sz10.5-11.5 E-mail @ [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom