The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I apologize if this has already been posted, just didn't want to go through 100+ pages... But what is the release date on these? For sure copped

2ennwoz.jpg

I can get a pair of Orcas/Strengths for retail shipped for anyone who's interested that cant get them at the moment. Hit me up i can grab you any size. I can take paypal. Ezinbox me.

Does anyone have the product number for the little kids sizes?

I can't find it anywhere to pickup a pair for my kid...I have the big kids number but need the little kids...

Any help is appreciated...

JUST GOT 2 PAIRS, 50% OFF.. can some one cut the top strap... i dare you... i just can't do it
sorry for the big pic y'all
3yxnfat.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

^ send me a pair for 1/2 half off and I'll do it.... :lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

I bought the blk/maize KBII's yesterday and I have to say they are impressive. My question about the apparel is if the t's come smaler than a large. The apparel runs big like JB clothing. I have the Kobe In-Motion shirt in a large and it fits like a 2XL.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

Okay maybe i'm late, but they haven't OFFICIALLY dropped yet right....how come all these footlocker stores are selling them and home come mine hasn't even got 'em! and im not really a new guy, i just dont post a lot

Turiaf wearing white/grey I believe.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

I like my Strenghts way better than my Ultimates. When I play however, I can't stop looking down at my patent toes. They're hypnotic.
Can't believe there's no official word on the Lites yet. Did I miss anything on the Lites.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

I guess Kobe didn't wear the White/Silver ZK2's

I saw Ronny Turiaf wearing them though (they even had the Kobe logo on the strap)

Hope he wears the Strengths for Game 5

^^ The legit auction went $660...that auction re-used the same pics of the legit auction that was up 4 weeks ago...and the seller had ZERO feedback....sooooooooooo...someone got GOT. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

I was going to say...

Strengths in black/white/purple are nice. White patent toe would have made me buy them though.

I am not aware of the GR production numbers for these Kobes, but if they hit the 60 dollar range. I'll buy em.
Gilbert Arenas PEs Size 13
PM For Details

what size are you guys getting the strengths? same as the sheaths/ultimates? or same as the zk1, and goin a half size down? thanks
... just do it ...

are the strength's out in los angeles spots now? im confused. did these officially release this past weekend? im confused as to when they actually released. some people are saying some footlocker etc are releasing early by accident and some say they are out. any input would be great. i havnt seen them in stores (then again i didnt goto a mall since last weekend) thanks guys
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

LOOKING FOR DS FIRE RED RETRO III? I HAVE SIZE sz9.5 or sz10 AVAILABLE RTL! PM ME IF INTERESTED.

I just walked around in my black/maize strengths.. Absolutely amazing. I think its the most complete shoe for a guard ive ever worn. It must get better when fully broken in, the ankle support sort of hurts, but I feel it will go away once broken in.

The cushioning is really responsive and not to 'mushy.' Every step has a great feeling!
vamos argentina​
June 9 - July 9​

^your blk/maize what?
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

Back
Top Bottom