The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

^yesss thanks flipknoc

edit: its still backordered, will ship 2nd half of may
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

encore, me too i think either the lites or the white/purple PE will be the best looking.

JD, 2nd half of may....they say that as the worst case scenario, but sometimes they ship em much sooner. i ordered some authentic kobe jerseys they said it was backordered til october 07, but i got it mid april.

if they're not going to release that PE, im pretty sure people with "connection" will eventually get it for us to go 'WHOA", "LUCKY GUY"....lol

Here's my DREAM Kobe II

5zemf6s.jpg

Played ball in them for the first time tonight. In three games they felt amazing, great cushioning in the forefoot and heel and the zoom air is also very responsive. My ankle felt locked in and lateral movement was 100x better with these than my previous shoe (Penny IV). Overall I love the shoe, and that problem with the achilles wasn't apparent with me, I wear quarter/crew socks and I didn't have a problem with a pair of quarter NBA socks.

Good job on this one Nike.

My-T.

I agree with My-T. These are amazing. I played in them briefly. I got to have another knee surgery but these did the trick bigtime. I can't wait to get healthy !! It's on then. A couple months to get back in Bball condition. I liked these more than the XX2s. The XX2 are great as well. I hope my Lakers color arrives soon.
C O O K # 4 5

Can't wait to ball in them!!

Edit: black/black/maize sheaths.. the first released model. Not the strengths. Still reading up on the ZKII models..
vamos argentina​
June 9 - July 9​

i wore a 9 in the ZK1's... does that mean i'm a 9 in the stregths/orcas too?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

Don't feel like reading through all 105 pages, but has anyone posted an IN DEPTH review yet?

I just ordered the blk/yellow stealths the other day to ball in this league and I'm curious as to those who've had them for a minute how the shoes are holding up.
DREAMCHASERS
We live life like death ain't a thing....fear and respect we collect like kings
Relive stress with every breath I sing....and we all chase money cause we scared to chase dreams​

Nope. 1st place I looked.....

One guys gave a review after one day of wearing them for a couple hours (I assume)

I'm looking for a review from someone who has been wearing them for a few weeks maybe...
DREAMCHASERS
We live life like death ain't a thing....fear and respect we collect like kings
Relive stress with every breath I sing....and we all chase money cause we scared to chase dreams​

hey fellas, the lakers colorway kb II's that are out right now is it the same ones kobe's wearing in the playoffs against the suns right now ? or are the ones he has on right now a special colorway ?

thanks in advance!

my review is up on the shoes.. you can check it out in the review section.. let me know what you think of it.

Just copped my second pair of Orcas and black/maize ZK2's for 232.74. Its great having homies giving you that 20% discount 4real.

Back
Top Bottom