The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

He was wearing the air max BB 360s

fe72ce68-a675-4583-8d05-e7a9fe499130.jpg

GO LONGHORN NATIONmambo.joystickjim.bluemonday.org

Those Oly ZK2s are not doing it for me. I don't know why, but they just look OFF for some reason...
...like being a passenger in a car going 75 miles an hour. When you're driving, like they are, you feel comfortable. But when you're the passenger, you feel uncomfortable. The trick is figure out how to be the driver. But they don't let you do that.
-New Jersey Nets Coach, Lawrence Frank, on playing against the Phoenix Suns-

Im feeling that USA Strenght. that shoe will match a lot of basketball uniforms and would look hot while playing basketball

I'm really feeling the ZK2 Strengths. Definitely at the top of my list this season. This USA colorway better actually release in the USA and not be an Asia exclusive or something bogus.

I doubt Nike will release or let Kobe go. He had the best selling jersey in both America and China. Remember Nike sells shoes in Asia also, so if they are not keeping him for the American market they are keeping him for the Asian market. His jersey sold more in China than Yao Ming, he must have a huge following over there. Nike already let Yao Ming go to Reebok, they won't let Kobe go to a 3rd class shoe company.

would've been better if the navy color was the toe part and the back, white. still looks ok. hoping to get myself a pair if they're released.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

AYOOOOOOO can anyone help me cop the strengths in sz 10.5? i live in maryland and there aint squat out here but the black/maize

email= [email protected]

SOMEBODY HELP ME. THESE ARE MUST HAVES ON MY LIST.

Yeah, the vindicate in that color was one of the only Jordan team shoes that has ever got me excited. Super dope shoe.
"So many times it happens too fast.
You trade your passion for glory.

Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past.
You must fight just to keep them alive."

Wonder if he'll actually wear those for TEAM USA. Would they change the #24 on the shoe? Isn't he #10 on TEAM USA?

Eitherway, I'm feelin' those USA Strengths TOO!

ayo, i'm lookin fer some usa zoom kobe I's sz 10. somebody help me out. also anyone with more info on the USA ZKII's lets hear it. whens the RD?

Back
Top Bottom