The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I think the Kobe's have a ton of potential... but so far the colorways available have been less than spectacular. Here's a PS I did of my ideal colorway, I hope Nike takes notice (they also match the new Nike Kobe gray shorts and jerseys I've seen on this thread). :D

kobezk2psao3.jpg

^ sorry but im not feelin that ps
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Liking that PS^^^^

Maybe try yellow or maize for the mid sole.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

These shoes feel mad comfy.

I already own the stregths and I want the black/maize & the laker colorway.
Disrespect me, tell me I'm older, tell me I'm slower, tell me I can no longer fly

"I WANT YOU TO!"

usa strengths are just ok... could have been a potential beauty if the color placements were different.

BP needs to PS these... a blue patent toe would do justice
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

^ More of a second tier team J under Jumpman Pro, Team Flow, Team One, Jumpman Pro II....but still a real solid shoe.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

So is that pretty much it for the ZKII?

No new colorways
No clear release dates
They just keep popping out of Eastbay and FL randomly
No commercial
Clothes?
who knows if the Lites will even come out

......signs that Nike might drop the Kobe line?
..Pursuing MY HappYness​

Well, probably that's how Nike do their sales on one of the best basketball players whoever played the game. YOU'RE GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE! :smh:
smh.gif

Hi to all, I just became a newly registered member here in NT. Just wanted to ask how do the orcas compare to the ultimates because I'm loving everything about my laker colored ultimates and I'm curious to know how different they are compared to the orcas. Thanks in advance. Btw, are there any NTers from the Philippines in this thread?

I'm playing in a league right now in NYC that has roughly 15 divisions/levels, and 10-12 teams in each division. I have not seen one person wearing these kicks, maybe two people wearing the 1's, so I really have nobody to ask but are these shoes cut really wide?

The outsole seems so.

How's the fit in the toebox? Is the zoom really live and springy, or does it have a slow steady bounce? I have a medium width foot, D width in dress shoes, is there any movement inside, for those of you with the same width? Do you think that this shoe will last on a heavier player?

I see alot of people rocking Starbury's, at least than 30 to 40 players in the past month. The refs are wearing them as well. I am getting good feedback about those.

Anyone have any solid hoops background on these, outside of "they're comfy!" "They are hot" "They look cool with jeans!"

Unfortunately the stores around me have shipped them out, and then don't have my size. (15) I need to know about these before I attempt to copp.....

Thanks

Hey NTers!
Im coming to NY(Manhattan) in june and can i get Black / Maize and Laker Colorway in Footlocker or Finishline?

Help is appreciated!
TEAM LAKERS​

KOBE MVP 2007​

^^ you can get them at either stores. they should have them

Team Washington Wizards​

There's always next season
Get well Gilbert Arenas and Caron Butler!​

i'm with Kookcle. is this all for the ZKII??? nike hits gold with the orcas. the sheaths are nice. the lites could be better. but does it stop with the USA strengths? i don't have PS to do a pic, but "Dolphin" strengths would be great. A Cool Grey/University Blue/White combo would put kobe's shoe line over the top almost as much as another 81 point game. nike could at least do the White/Black/Red sheaths like people have good PS pics of. what you think NT?

can we just officially recognize the strengths as THE Zoom Kobe II?
I wonder if Nike thought that an accompanying shoe would over-take (in my opinion) the flagship
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XV White/ Columbia

Back
Top Bottom